Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Moff Seerdon - Problems with Hunter seeker missile

Page: 1 of 1
 gcluett
03-16-2000, 1:31 AM
I have still not wasted Moff Seerdon. When I get to him, I grab the bonus to activate the hunter seeker missiles but when I use them, they never lock on and hit him. I only get hits when I get in close.

Help!
 Ikhnaton
03-16-2000, 2:45 PM
the bonuses don't take effect until the next level. The only way that I have beaten the game is to cheat using the unlimited lives cheat (IAMDOLLY, I think). Then no matter how many times he kills you, you still end up winning. But if you are still using your X-wing, you just have to make sure you have a good lock on him before you fire. There is another code that enables the secondary fire to lock on a target, but i forget what it is.
 Peashooter
03-18-2000, 2:37 AM
Has anyone else had the problem with your missles going off inadvertantly? No phallic jokes here!

Sometimes the missles will fire when you don't have a lock-on (usually when you're not aiming at anything; stupid system). I've occasionally been able to rip off 2-3 in a row at our good friend Moff when I'm right in close. It doesn't take too many of those to waste him.
 Sa Memax
03-19-2000, 4:53 PM
Once while on Chandrilla I satrted shooting and I lost all of my torpedoes.I ended having to uninstall the game and not play it for a while it was really weird.

Killing seerdon is simpmle with torpedoes especially when you can use the N-1.It only takes two or three shots.Its also fun fighting him with the Tie-Fighter.

And the code for weapons up-grade is TOUGHGUY.Its the same with any console.
 qrook
06-12-2000, 8:01 PM
I doubt it's going off inadvertantly. If you double-click your secondary fire button, a seeker missile will run just like an ordinary missile.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Peashooter:
[B]Has anyone else had the problem with your missles going off inadvertantly? No phallic jokes here!
 Imladil
06-13-2000, 6:28 AM
No phallic jokes from some unit named Peashooter...right... http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)
Page: 1 of 1