Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jason Skin

Page: 1 of 1
 HaterMan
10-06-2003, 10:30 PM
Jason Skin
Is there anyone that can possibly help me make a Jason (from Friday the 13th) Or make one for myself.. I have tried repeated times and it keeps giving me a bloody nose.... I really want a skin of that.. I would truely be a happy person.. Thanks much.
:biggs:
 Psyk0Sith
10-07-2003, 1:59 AM
You'd be better off with a Jason model...i dont think any characters wear hockey masks in JA (hmm maybe kel-dor? ;P)

Ive been making a Jason character in my spare time but it was just for fun i never thought about putting it in-game.
 HaterMan
10-07-2003, 2:16 AM
I like your av.. Wheres the money Lebowski?? But man if you could just reskin, or paint one, man i would forever be in debt to you...
 Psyk0Sith
10-07-2003, 11:07 PM
I suck at painting textures...i prefer 3D modeling ;). anyway here's a render i made a while back:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/psykopat/pics/jason_v.jpg)

Like i said i didnt have any plans putting it in-game. I dont have enough free time to work on all my models at the same time so he might never be completed.
 HaterMan
10-07-2003, 11:11 PM
Man that is totally bad ass, I hope you decide to run with it.. If you do i would like to be notified if or when you decide to finish the model.. Thanks
 Psyk0Sith
10-08-2003, 10:43 PM
Sure thing, after all, seems like you'd be the only one interested...well besides me ;)
 shinobi2204
10-09-2003, 12:55 PM
He is not the only one interested, plz let me know as well if you do get it done, all we need now is for someone to do a saber shaped like a machete
 Psyk0Sith
10-09-2003, 10:16 PM
Well i made one...its not in-game tho and i wouldnt want jason to have a glowing machete.
Page: 1 of 1