Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Respawning Vehicles

Page: 1 of 1
 TPM_Montross
10-06-2003, 9:40 PM
Ok people, i'm just wondering, i already know how to spawn vehicles in multiplayer because of MChrono's tutorial, but i wanted to know how to get the vehicles to respawn (he says he know how but he dosnt have an updated tutorial)

:confused: Just wondering thnx:confused:

:fett2: +:saberr: =:lsduel:
 Lil Killa
10-06-2003, 11:25 PM
check out the files in his new pk3 one of them is for the entity and it has a line of text about spawning.
 TPM_Montross
10-06-2003, 11:39 PM
ya i'm looking in both pk3's and i dont know wich file to look in (sry not that advanced in coding) so it would help if u could at least tell me what file its in:confused:
 Lil Killa
10-07-2003, 8:25 PM
Originally posted by WadeV1589
Make an entity such as an info_player_start, press N
select the "classname" key and change the value from info_player_start to NPC_Vehicle, then add all the following schtuff
"delay" "1"
"angle" "360"
"npc_type" "swoop_mp2"
"showhealth" "1"
"count" "-1"
"dmg" "25000"
"speed" "512"
You can change things such as its speed, hit points (dmg), if players can see how damaged it is and the angle it spawns facing in. Setting a delay determines how long into the game that vehicle spawns.
 TPM_Montross
10-07-2003, 9:51 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, thank u alot for this, this is exactly what i needed, THANK YOU!!!!!

:fett: Thats perty much it
 Lil Killa
10-07-2003, 9:55 PM
lol your welcome

You culd have found this yourself if u would have looked at the earlier threads:D Glad I could help.
 TPM_Montross
10-29-2003, 7:21 PM
FYI theres a detailed tutorial on how to respawn vehilces and all the vehicle names in the thread called *FYI* Respawning Vehicles

Heres a link

The Thread (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115771)
Page: 1 of 1