Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Model problem

Page: 1 of 1
 ddragon64
10-06-2003, 4:40 PM
Well, since the search function is disabled and after sorting through 20 pages out of 10,000 of threads and giving up, I'll start by asking here.

I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I'm working on a map for JA and I can load any model except the plant models from the yavin folder. Actually, the models load up fine but with no textures so really they're not fine.

Is there something I'm missing or am I just delusional.:cool:

Dragon
 Lil Killa
10-06-2003, 8:07 PM
My friend was having trouble with this also. I think it's a game problem... Wait for the JA editing tools to be released and see if it workes then. If it still don work then ait for a patch or for another person that actually knows what is wrong to post in the thread ;)
 ddragon64
10-06-2003, 9:50 PM
I was thinking the same thing. I guess I have to wait for the new tools before I can finish.:cool:

Dragon
 fahtajorj
10-07-2003, 1:33 PM
i have the same problem. i tried to load reelo's chair from nar shaddaa and i just get white blocks.
 dood
11-23-2003, 5:29 PM
question about model: how resize model... I wont put to my map state from rift but this state is to smal...
 WadeV1589
11-23-2003, 5:52 PM
Select the model, press N
Type in the key box modelscale
In the value box type a number to scale by, e.g. typing 2 will make the model twice as big.

I haven't tried the models myself, but after you play one of these erronous models, select it, press N and rename it from misc_model to misc_model_static, compile and see if that makes them look better.
 dood
11-23-2003, 9:40 PM
thenks for tips.. but I understund this tips with rename to misc_model_static, I change this but nothing happened.
Page: 1 of 1