Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Taloraan

Page: 1 of 1
 credenda
03-12-2000, 6:49 AM
What is the objective for Taloraan? Do I need to do it faster? I got way over the number of kills and with good accuracy but I had to return to base to listen to yet another lecture from the Old Commander. I'm getting sick of that guy. Also, how come whatershername keeps telling me to lay off civilians when I aint doing nothing but flying straight ahead? Is this a random comment?

Thanks,
Susan
 GUNNER
03-12-2000, 9:13 AM
If you keep having old Kasan tell you to lay off the friendlys they you might be shooting the wrong tanks. I had a problem with this when I first did it. If you look closely some tanks have a different insignia on them. The Imperials have their tanks stored in between the rebel tanks and you need to only shoot the Imp tank, so you need to watch what your shooting

If I remember the Rebel tanks are the ones with the blue insignia. don't forget the bonus that is hidden in the floating city, right before your last platform. If you are shooting "your" tanks then your going to need to shoot some ties to make up for the difference, when you see a large group of ties coming at you lanuch a couple of missles at them to get some easy kills.

Good luck. GUNNER

------------------
"With each passing moment,you make yourself more my sevant."
COMMANDER GUNNER
ROGUE LEADER
 Lujayne
03-12-2000, 7:50 PM
GUNNER! http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif) Haven't seen you around for a while.
--L.
 Peashooter
03-12-2000, 11:42 PM
The thing I can't understand is how you get a GOLD in that stupid level. I just played it for about the fiftieth time and wasn't even close to the seven-minute limit. The only way I can get under the time limit is to ignore the ties, but I don't get enough kills and/or the big ship blows up. I've had golds in all the other missions for some time now but I don't see any hope of getting gold in Taloraan.
 Conor
03-12-2000, 11:55 PM
Well, I don't know what to say, other than that it is certainly possible and it isn't anywhere near the hardest one to do it on. Get better. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif)

------------------
Right is right even if nobody is doing it, and wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it.
-St. Augustine
 Peashooter
03-18-2000, 2:32 AM
Yeah, thanks for the HELP!

Funny thing is, a few plays after reading this, I got the gold. I've had gold in everything else for over a month now(including Hoth, I cheated and did the oompawampa).

Uhhh....thanks? :-)
 Conor
03-18-2000, 5:38 AM
practice usually works. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/smile.gif)

------------------
Right is right even if nobody is doing it, and wrong is wrong even if everybody is doing it.
-St. Augustine
Page: 1 of 1