Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

*SPOILER* Weird Occurance in Swoop Bike Mission

Page: 1 of 1
 ChineseJedi
10-04-2003, 9:24 PM
I don't know if anyone noticed this but in the level with the swoop bikes, just before you meet up with your contact. If you look in the distance you can see yourself in front of the main door. Its like you can see in the future. :\
 Darth Kaan
10-04-2003, 9:57 PM
Never noticed that. I'll have to make it point to check it out.
 Tinny
10-04-2003, 10:06 PM
yep, use a sniper rifle and you'll know its yourself, its for the cutscene
 wassup
10-05-2003, 6:05 AM
Bah, its all part of Luke's Jedi cloning conspiracy! Bad Skywalker...BAD! :p
 Pedro The Hutt
10-05-2003, 3:00 PM
lol, yeah it's especially clear if you use a lightsaber when you just jump up that eh, wall. You see yourself.. er.. your clone/twin/whatever standing there with his/her saber , and she/he always switches to the exact same weapon you switch to, tricky thing. I wonder what would happen if I'd try to snipe myself o.o I'll try that soon.
 Blademaster_109
10-05-2003, 3:21 PM
cool:D
 Remirol Nacnud
10-05-2003, 4:10 PM
I didn't notice that, but I just thought I'd say what a freakin cool mission that was!

Riding along and cutting those bikes up was so much fun(especially as it enters bullet time when you do it)

I even did a Skywalker and jumped off the bike and swiped at them as they went past(you have to be careful though. It's instant death if they hit you)

The annoying thing was that you couldn't force heal whilst on a swoop bike, so you had to jump off.
 Igor_Cavkov
10-05-2003, 4:15 PM
wel u cant force bheal becouse he is consentrated and focused on riding you cant do all things in the sanme time u know ;)
 Agen
10-05-2003, 4:39 PM
I wonder what would happen if I'd try to snipe myself o.o I'll try that soon.
Just goes through you :(
 |GG|Carl
10-05-2003, 7:15 PM
Try:

/devmap
/npc spawn player

And you'll get a clone of yourself! If you change to lightsaber, the clone does too, if you change to rocket launcher, the clone does etc.

Pretty funny.

But if you have god mod on, the clone has it too.
 Crow_Nest
10-06-2003, 5:05 AM
Originally posted by |GG|Carl

/devmap
/npc spawn player

Its devmapall.

or devmap [mapname]
 MNSandman
10-07-2003, 10:20 AM
The weird thing that happened to me on that level was that I pulled over to one of the bases along the way and swoop after swoop would try to get me while I just stood on a part of the building where they could not get me! After awhile I killed so many of them that I could've started my own swoop shop! I didn't screengrab it but it can't be too hard to replicate if anyone wants to try it!

I think there were about 40 swoops piled up by the time I decided to grab a new one and leave!
 Crow_Nest
10-07-2003, 11:06 AM
lol :rofl:

Swoops for sale!:D
 Damar Stiehl
10-07-2003, 1:05 PM
About clones. On the Hutt level, when you toggle any of the cell release switches, the game does a cutscene with the observation deck opening and then cells unloading prisoners. For some reason, the clone used in the cutscene never disappears for me, so when the scene is over, the "real" me spawns behind the clone and auto-stabs him to death.
 Quillan
10-07-2003, 1:18 PM
Seems to be part of the Quake 3 engine there. I found a similar thing once in Jedi Outcast. On the last of the Doomgiver levels, on the way back out, I had turned the clipping off to scout around once and see what (if anything) was behind the doors that you can't normally get through, and I found Kyle and Jan standing in a hallway. They were for the ending cutscene, which triggers before you can get to where you can see them. There may be more occurrances, but I haven't deliberately looked for them.
 Neverhoodian
10-07-2003, 1:31 PM
Yeah, on the second Kejim mission on JO, if you use noclip, you can find Kyle, Jan and Mon Mothma standing in the room on "Coruscant" where the end-of-level cutscene is. It's funny, though, because it looks like a hold-up; Kyle and Jan have blasters drawn.:D

But most of you probably know that already.
 Crow_Nest
10-07-2003, 2:05 PM
On the level where u will get ur lightsaber in JO, at the ending part just b4 the cutscene, use noclip and go the the academy grounds to see luke and kyle standing there.
Page: 1 of 1