Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Imperial Construction Yards

Page: 1 of 1
 credenda
01-26-2000, 5:17 AM
I can't get past the Imperial Construction Yards level. It seems like I finish destroying one factory and then all of a sudden there's another one full of laser turrets. I have killed as many as 90 enemies but never seem to survive. Can you guys help me? I don't have any problem with the AT-AT anymore but how many factories are there and do I need to kill everything on them? Also, what's the best way to take out a laser turret. Rush them head on at full blast and just take the damage? Thanks for any help.

Susan
 GUNNER
01-26-2000, 6:45 AM
You don't have to take down the "walkers" that are moving, just the stationary ones being built. You will need to take out every thing at each yard,.... buildings, at-at's, at-pt's, troops. Kill every thing until you see no more red dots in your HUD.
Then on your way to the next yard go by the tall platforms that the Tie's are parked on and wipe them all out for extra kills , then procede to the next yard. Don't forget the bonus, it's in one of the round bunkers behind a platform. When you come to the next yard do the same as you did at the first. Wipe out every thing. http://www.roguesquadron.net/forums/wink.gif) I usually would take out missle launchers first and then gun turrets so you can work on the buildings with out to much trouble. You shouldn't need to chase down any Tie's that might be flying around, but if one is in front of you give him a quick blast but don't waste time trying to kill him if it's not convenient.

There is only two yards, (I think, if I remember correctly) and I usually just go strait at the turrets. If you find you just can't make it with only 3 lives, just use the code....iamdolly....for infinite lives.

Hope this helped. GUNNER

------------------
"With each passing moment,you make yourself more my sevant."
COMMANDER GUNNER
ROGUE LEADER
 BarryK
01-31-2000, 9:06 PM
the laser turrets cannot aim below 180 degrees (ie flat) so attack them from below.

If you destroy the factory where two legged walkers are built then you end the game too soon. On approach after the sensors, ignore all 4 legged walkers, take a left and keep low to the ledge. At the last moment swing right and destroy both missile launchers hang right again and destroy the gun turrets. Ignore the 4 legged walkers, they are a waste of time.
Page: 1 of 1