Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

HELP CANT FINISH DEFECTION AT CORELLIA

Page: 1 of 1
 CASHEY
01-03-2000, 2:58 AM
Hi.

I've tried about 50 bloody times and can't seem to finish this level - I run out of time.
Towards the end I an always chasing the last couple of walkers in the city (near the yellow tent thing). Also, can you use the tow cable during this mission???

Help

cashey
 FireFly
01-03-2000, 9:57 PM
1. You are probably losing the mission because you arent killing the AT-AT before it destroys the big mission critical building. To kill it, use the tow cable. Taking it down with blasters takes too long and it will destroy the special (dont know what else to call it) building. What you do is fly really close to its legs, like your about to fly around it like in the movie... Then luke will say "fire tow cable"; then you have to press the special action (refer to manual or control settings if not sure) button to launch the cable. The camera will quickly pull away from the ship, but dont let it disorient you. Keep flying around until you trip it and it is immobilized.

2. The yellow thing isnt a tent... its a powerup. What you should do is use your brakes and run into it to pick it up. Then pull up quickly or you will hit a building. The powerup gives you seeker proton torpedoes (I think), and you can use them after you finish the mission.
 Shootist
01-04-2000, 12:19 AM
That yellow secret do-hickey is also necessary for GOLD!

------------------
ACK...Phht!!
Bill the Cat
Page: 1 of 1