Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Level 2

Page: 1 of 1
 Heigei
12-19-1999, 11:30 AM
Im came in the room on the top of a truck and i killed all soldiers, i have found all needfull things, but how can i came out of here ? i dont know how to go in the other romm and over witch wall ??? please help me !
thanks
 Claudia
12-20-1999, 10:40 AM
I assume you have not yet pulled the switch which opens two gates.
find it and be happy
toodles
 Brendan
07-10-2000, 9:35 AM
Don't listen to that Claudia freak!
When you come in on the truck kill the soldiers and walk forwards into a room where you will see a crate, I think you need to move it and jump/climb to the higher platform.
 fiero
06-18-2001, 7:00 AM
Well, not the Soldiers you see while 'standing'.Hop off truck immediatly, then hideout,nab treasure and 'pick-off' Communists as you encounter them..eventually, you'll be left at room with TNT behind a Locked Door.When you turn around,a CIA guy will arrive & talk to you & give you the KEY, He exits and you must fight off a couple Communists, then 'blowup' TNT room (at safe distance-of course..you'll see your EXIT-hole, heh heh)
Page: 1 of 1