Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

any news about a patch ?

Page: 1 of 1
 Beud
10-03-2003, 2:48 PM
My game doesn't work ... (i live in france) Each time i try to run single player mode, it asks to insert the correct cd. A guy from the hotline told me a patch was probably being made to fix this ; but he wasn't even sure about it ? Do you know anything about that ? Will there be a patch ? when will it be available ? Will i enter the academy one day ?

ANY help would be appreciated ...

Beud.
 Troopr-Undr-Fir
10-03-2003, 3:01 PM
sorry dude, I don't think anyone here will have a clue...:(
 Tsaya
10-03-2003, 3:45 PM
Well, sounds like you have a problem with your CD-Drive (or maybe the CD is scratched). Try using a second drive (if you got a CD/RW for example). And if that does not help: get an unofficial no-CD Patch. Sure, that's not the fine style. But after all: you paid for the game.
 Kurgan
10-03-2003, 6:57 PM
Actually the use of a no-cd crack should be causing the problem, rather than fixing it.

If you're using a real, legally purchased disc (disc 1) and its in the drive right now and all the stuff in the system analyzer checked out then yes you have a problem.

If you're using a crack or the cd is a cloned disc then THAT is your problem, and you should insert the "real" disc 1 to play (reinstall if you goofed it up by using a crack or bootleg version.. also, uninstall the JA demo).

There is no patch (yet) and any patch news would be posted on the official site (LucasArts.com) and our front page (JediKnight.net) when it happens.

Until that time, any patch news is just speculation and rumor.
Page: 1 of 1