Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A Request to know how the "Dark Side" Ending, Ends *Spoilers*

Page: 1 of 1
 Telsia
10-03-2003, 11:01 AM
Okey, ive completed the game as the Good Jedi that I wanted to be but after hearing about the Alternate ending if I chose the Dark Path I just had to go back and try again.

Unfortunatly, I deleted all my saved games so I have to start from scratch to find out.

I will probably find out this weekend no doubt but I will gladly welcome those of you who have completed the game as a Dark Jedi.

So basicly, from the moment it asks you whether you want to move to the Dark Side or not. What exactly happens there after up to the end?
 Bladedog
10-03-2003, 11:38 AM
Sent you some private text, thought I'd keep it away even with the spoiler tags :D
 TK-8252
10-03-2003, 7:06 PM
You kill Rosh, then you kill Alora, and then you kill Tavion for control of the Sith staff, and THEN you fight, but don't kill Kyle. Then the cutscene shows you escape with the staff and become leader of the Imperial Remnant. Kill, kill, kill!
 OSIFRACRAT
10-03-2003, 8:14 PM
It doesn't say that he is the leader of the remnant. It only implicates that he is in control of that one ship.
 MuRaSaMuNe
10-03-2003, 8:29 PM
I liked jk1's darkside ending better when...
You see Kyle in an Emporer chair and he looks all cool and stuff :p /cue imperial march
 GunShark
10-03-2003, 10:08 PM
(Gentle Harp playing in background)
DUM DUM DUM DUMDEE DUM DUMDEE DUM

:guard: :emperor: :guard:
Page: 1 of 1