Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kick

Page: 1 of 1
 Vasdeferon
10-03-2003, 5:59 AM
When i give myself a staff saber with the "saber" command the kick does not work, it only throws the saber like normal when i pres alt fire. Does anyone know how to fix this? Also does anyone know how to just give yourself the three normal stances when using the single saber instead of getting ALL of them? Please help!!!!:deathstar
 Kurgan
10-03-2003, 6:30 AM
Something is very wrong if you're able to throw the saberstaff!

With the staff on and both blades ignited you CANNOT throw it.

Hold secondary fire (alt fire) and press a direction, you'll "kick."

You can only throw the saberstaff if you turn off one blade (with the "change lightsaber style" key). But with one blade off you can no longer kick.

Check your settings and be sure you aren't running any mods or cheats that could be goofing things up in JA.
 Vasdeferon
10-03-2003, 4:48 PM
This only happens when i use the "saber" command. Or if I skip, in a new game, to the academy level where you get to choose the staff saber.
 Kurgan
10-03-2003, 6:41 PM
It's true, some cheats do mess up the game. Not much you can do about it except start over or type in different cheats. The "setforceall X" cheat does that for example (giving you a billion stances, making it hard to switch through them).
Page: 1 of 1