Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

new saberstyles in multiplayer

Page: 1 of 1
 Jedan
10-02-2003, 4:14 PM
hello, have u noticed that when u active cheating mod in solo game when u enter setforceall 5 and when ure with single sword, u can choose two new saber style (the first is the one of dual saber and the second is the one of the saber staff but with only one sword for both). really nice to play with these styles but becuz im crippled i cant use the single sword in multiplayer,so how can i activate these styles cuz for the moment i cannot enable the cheat mod in multiplayer ?

have u noticed too that when ure in solo mod a great part of ure kicks are automatically directed against the enemy place, ive noticed that there isnt the same thing in multiplayer is this possible to change that and how must i do that?

Jedan
 Jedan
10-02-2003, 6:18 PM
Plz, give me an answer !
 Kurgan
10-02-2003, 10:07 PM
I honestly have not messed around much in "Solo Game" mode, but if I'm not mistaken, it's identical to the MP game except that it's just pre-set with bots (and there's no option to auto balance teams.. so you have to use the console).

Anything that works there SHOULD (theoretically) work in the rest of the MP game.

Now if I misunderstood you and you were talking about SP then that's your problem right there. SP and MP are seperate exe files, and nearly seperate games. Everything in one doesn't carry over to the other.
Page: 1 of 1