Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cloaking in MP siege

Page: 1 of 1
 klock501
10-02-2003, 2:06 AM
Hey everyone, I'm a little new around here, just got the game and enjoying it.

I apologize if someone mentioned it already, but I read the FAQ and looked through 10 pages of post, tried the search feature, but its not working, so I thought I'd ask here.

Basically, how do you use the cloak in siege mode? I've gotten the blue bar to flash for half a second but thats it.
 klock501
10-02-2003, 2:37 AM
8 views and no reply...does this means that everyone who looked doesn't know or they just don't wanna waste thier time telling me?
 Mr.Hippo
10-02-2003, 3:17 AM
Indeed this is a problem, but I have found that some servers "very few" have cloak working...when I said very few thats like 3 servers...Luckfully if you want to use cloak just head on over to: 213.133.98.198:29070 They are always online, always playing seige and cloak works..for some unknown reason...The only other server I have found that also supports this is Landos Big Dick server...I'm sure this is easy to figure out, I just don't feel like it. Someone here will get it and you'll see every server using cloak.

BTW: Cloak kinda sux, only lasts for like a minute and you can still see the person fairly well "just like cloak in sp" also the damn DEMP gun can take it out or even destroy it! Watch out...
 Kurgan
10-02-2003, 6:40 AM
Yeah, it's not unstoppable, but they did it that way on purpose. Think of it as the "poor man's (non-Jedi) Mind Trick" ; )

I do think the "Predator Style Cloak" was another nice homage to AvP (the other is Force Seeing). Obviously the Raven guys are fans!
Page: 1 of 1