Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

a marvellous discovery

Page: 1 of 1
 Sivy
10-01-2003, 9:22 PM
i'm sorry if this has already been posted.

i was just playing some JA when i remembered a cool code for JO.
it was the setforceall 999 code.

curious to whether it might work for JA i gave it a go...

and it works :D

what does it do? you might ask

well for starters it gives you all force powers with the max levels.

pretty cool, but thats not the coolest thing about it.

the coolest thing about it is you can use all 3 saber styles and an additional style for each for the styles, i.e 2 for blue, 2 for yellow, 2 for red.. totalling 6 styles all with their own katas.

it's truely marvellous.

i love this game :D
 Starfire13
10-01-2003, 9:54 PM
Cool! Does it give you Alora's fighting style as well? That's one I'd really like to try. Ah, to be able to throw both sabers... :p
 griff38
10-01-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Stafire13
Cool! Does it give you Alora's fighting style as well? That's one I'd really like to try. Ah, to be able to throw both sabers... :p

I think the 2 extra styles are Desann & Tavion.
 Kusanavi
10-01-2003, 10:53 PM
I didn't know Alora had a style of her own o.O
 Starfire13
10-01-2003, 11:07 PM
Well, he mentioned 6 styles.

1 Red
1 Yellow
1 Blue
1 Desann
1 Tavion

That's 5. There's still one more.

I hope it's Alora's, but I'd guess not.

And yes, Alora has her own style. It's much more acrobatic, and she can throw both sabers at the same time. She can also spin one saber around her as a shield.
 Kusanavi
10-01-2003, 11:09 PM
There are 7 styles and those are:

1.fast
2.medium
3.strong
4.tavion
5.desann
6.staff
7.dualies
 Tesla
10-01-2003, 11:13 PM
Alora's Dual Saber throw is a AI only move, like Boba Fett's flamethrower, well thats what i think anyway. ;)
 Starfire13
10-01-2003, 11:16 PM
Yeah, I guessed as much. Wish we'd be able to use it, though.
 Neverhoodian
10-01-2003, 11:18 PM
Maybe someone will make a mod. We can only hope...
 Tesla
10-01-2003, 11:18 PM
Well it could possibly be made in a mod, so that the player could use it along with Boba's Flamethrower. ;)
 Neo61015
10-02-2003, 12:49 AM
Yeah I really want a mod to use Boba's flamethrower but Alora's double saber throw sounds cool too. Oh yeah if you use that code your mind trick will also give you complete control on who ever you use it on but then that leaves you open to attck of course.
 Astrotoy7
10-03-2003, 5:34 AM
yes, i discovered the desann one sorta by accident. nonetheless, I guess you guys are referring to MP only, in SP if you max out all your force powers early in the game, when you are at the force options screen it wont let you progress :( bugger, a sa result i only usually set the ones I really use the most, grip, lightning....(I play SP most...)

MTFBWYA
 Sivy
10-03-2003, 7:07 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
yes, i discovered the desann one sorta by accident. nonetheless, I guess you guys are referring to MP only, in SP if you max out all your force powers early in the game, when you are at the force options screen it wont let you progress :( bugger, a sa result i only usually set the ones I really use the most, grip, lightning....(I play SP most...)

MTFBWYA

yes, i encounted that little problem last night.
is there another way to get all the styles?
Page: 1 of 1