Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What other movies has Lucas directed?

Page: 1 of 1
 Remirol Nacnud
10-01-2003, 6:26 PM
Just a bit of trivia here that interests me.

American graffiti- which he made and had oscar nominations. It was the success of this film that gave him the opportunity to make ANH.
Which reminds me, I really must get around to watching it. I've got it on tape SOMEWHERE.

Howard the duck- hehe, great movie from my childhood. But I think that they've only shown it once in my lifetime....

What others can you think of?
It'd be interesting to realise "oh, I didn't realise that was Lucas" about a film that you randomly managed to see.
 leXX
10-01-2003, 6:53 PM
You can find a full list of films he's directed here (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000184/). :)
 Emma
10-10-2003, 4:20 PM
Wasn't he involved in Labryinth with David Bowie? Gads I loved that film.
 Jedi_Monk
10-10-2003, 5:04 PM
Lucas has directed THX1138, both a student film version and a theatrical release... I believe the theatrical release was produced by Francis Ford Coppola. He directed American Graffiti. And he's directed Star Wars, The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones.

I'm pretty sure those are his only directing credits, though he has produced a few movies, including Howard the Duck and Willow.
Page: 1 of 1