Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Huston we have a problem!

Page: 1 of 1
 schnuppen
10-01-2003, 4:51 PM
:(

OK... now

How do I create a multiplayer "internet" server? Only when i press the ...play...create game...okay...button it will create an Local server...please how to do?
 Kusanavi
10-01-2003, 6:28 PM
ANOTHER post asking the same question...look it's simple just click the Local Server option so it switches to Internet Server.
 Kurgan
10-01-2003, 8:21 PM
If you want to host a server that others can see in the master list and join on the internet, visit www.lucasfiles.com) and download the "dedicated server binary" for your OS of choice (Linux or Windows).

Inside you'll find some instructions, then read the Server help stickies in this forum or the Technical help forum.

If you use a router you're going to need to open some ports...
 -=FB=-Jagged
10-01-2003, 11:29 PM
:mad: Oh good god! Ports are from the devil. I have a cable gateway from Linksys and am having serious troubles bustin thru it to play online. I've e-mailed in for help, and got about half of what I need to play my FIRST online MP game of Academy. Can anyone help me fill in the blanks? My AIM screenname is jaggedhadjie and my e-mail is jaghadjie@cinci.rr.com.

Any help would be hot.
Page: 1 of 1