Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Seeking Coder for Custom Saber Fighting Style

Page: 1 of 1
 Forceflow_tap
10-01-2003, 3:39 PM
Yeah, that's right. We're looking for a coder or coders to help us design and implement a custom saber fighting style for one of the sabers that will be released in "More Hilts Version 1.2"
However, the code itself will be released in "More Hilts DX" (Director's Cut), or however my partner and I decided to release it. If you're pretty good at coding this stuff, just drop me a line at: Dark_Kateria@yahoo.com with the subject heading "Saber Style Coding". Hopefully, we'll be able to design and implement it without many errors, so that people can enjoy it.

Well, I need to get back to work on "More Hilts Vers. 1.2" for it's upcoming release...
 razorace
10-01-2003, 8:06 PM
You mean by using existing animations or new ones? Remember that either way, you'd have do some pretty heavy duty coding to get it to work/look good.

Anyway, this belongs in the requests forum.
 MasterSidious
10-28-2003, 1:53 AM
It's hard, of course but it can be done. There's almost 20 mods in JK2 that uses something like this. So good job and work hard :)
 Wudan
10-29-2003, 12:52 AM
No mod for JK2 implements a completely original saber style, with it's own code nuances.
Page: 1 of 1