Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please please help (port help for hosting JA)

Page: 1 of 1
 itiscampy
10-01-2003, 3:19 PM
Does anyone have a confirmed list of the ports to open for internet play. I opened the ones in the help file and it still doesn't work. Please help!!!!

Itis
 Kurgan
10-01-2003, 8:27 PM
29060-29099 (UDP & TCP).

Create a shortcut to JAMP.exe and add the following command line parameters to the target in the shortcut:

+net_port 29069 +net_restart

Then do the same for JAMPded.exe (the dedicated server binary) but make the commands thus:

+net_port 29070 +net_restart

The JAMP.exe port can be anything, but just make sure it's both one you opened AND different from the dedicated server, which should be 29070 (the default for the server list).

Run the ded server, then launch JAMP.exe if you want, and you can join your own server, and it will be in the list.
 itiscampy
10-02-2003, 1:59 AM
Thanks so much!! I just started messing with this router and it is more of a headache than i thought, but ill try this and see if it works. So i should be able to create a new game and have my friend see my IP and be able to join now right? thanks again

Itis
Page: 1 of 1