Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kensai Sabers, GOt some neat stuff here

Page: 1 of 1
 cheeto101
09-30-2003, 10:21 PM
K, just got this cool little pack offa pcgamemods and the double bladed sabers are kinda neat. The blades are longer(i always found the normal blades to look short anyways), and the single stance uses the doulbe bladed anims, so it looks pretty exotic.
Personally i think this is the way it should be permanantly. I dunno, any of you guys tried this thing out???
 DeathStriker
10-29-2003, 6:48 PM
I Downloaded the hilt pack but i cant get the hilts to work when i am playing on an unpure server. Any ideas why? Can you get them to work?
 Kurgan
10-29-2003, 7:00 PM
If it changes gameplay (ie: greater range or damage for the sabers) then the server has to have it or it won't work properly.

That's just how it is, otherwise it would be cheating.
 DeathStriker
10-29-2003, 7:10 PM
OK Thanks.

Does anybody know of any hilt packs that i could Download and use on a server?
 Aegis Runestone
10-31-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
If it changes gameplay (ie: greater range or damage for the sabers) then the server has to have it or it won't work properly.

That's just how it is, otherwise it would be cheating.

I know this is old, but ALL SABERS do that because you have to set the length, raduis, etc. in the .sab file
Page: 1 of 1