Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question for Kurgan or ChangKhan(Raven) ...

Page: 1 of 1
 V@DER
09-30-2003, 2:40 PM
How do I get 2 saberstaffs?
How do I get all the blades to be different colors?
 Prime
09-30-2003, 2:49 PM
You already made a post about this. You don't need another...
 StormHammer
09-30-2003, 3:07 PM
Just because no one answered your last thread, there's no need to make another. And please take the time to actually read some of the other threads, like the 'cheats' thread. If what you want is possible, then it's probably listed in there somewhere.

And just an FYI...the Admins and Moderators on these boards aren't (unfortunately) boundless founts of knowledge about the game. So please don't address game-related issues specifically to us. Just post in your topic the problem with which you want help. Otherwise people think you are simply asking the Admins a question about something else...which may be why no one responded to your last topic.
 Kurgan
09-30-2003, 7:12 PM
And to answer your question, I have no idea (honestly) how to get two saberstaffs in the game (not without editing it of course).

What SH said...
Page: 1 of 1