Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ja question and combat mod idea

Page: 1 of 1
 Vsync
09-30-2003, 2:13 PM
Hi, I was wondering if any mod makers were making a fighting mod for jka. I mean the possibilities are all there and should be easy to string together since all the animations are there. An example (remember this is a suggestion so no flames) would be you could take the animation when jaden takes the guys leg (from the melee command) and use that as a counter when someone throws a kick. When someone throws a punch you can use the headlock animation as a counter or you can use the flip back from knockdown animation and use that as a monkeyflip when you do a wall grab on a stormtrooper. Well enough banter, now for the questions. I've been trying to get my models to stay permanently instead of having to keep typing playermodel whomever. I know its /model modelname, but I can't get it to work. Also does anyone know how to do the desann saber staff command. I know its desann desann for the dual sabers, but what about the saberstaff. Thanks in advance.
Page: 1 of 1