Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

yoda model

Page: 1 of 1
 acewombat
09-30-2003, 1:05 AM
Does anyone know if any of the old mods that made the yoda model the small size he's supposed to be, work for him in academy as well?
 Cosmos Jack
09-30-2003, 8:34 AM
You can put the model in JKA, but I'm pretty sure the old JKII mods wonte work. It has to be scailed. The "npcs.cfg" file I think controles SP scaling in, becouse Dessan in SP JKII was scalled a little larger I think. He has a scail in the "npcs.cfg." In JKA that info is in the "NPCS folder" in assets1.pk3. Each NPC has thier own .NPC file with the same info as the JKII "npcs.cfg"

I think you could add a NPC file to the models .PK3 with the models info and scale it if you wanted to try and put it in SP. MP needs a mod I think. I'm really not sure I have never tried any of that. Never cared about haveing or scaleing yoda. :o
 Scoundrel
09-30-2003, 9:52 AM
Yeah, scaling works. I scaled some characters bigger and some smaller.
Page: 1 of 1