Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Which is the best?!?

Page: 1 of 1
 xpaulzZ57x
09-29-2003, 11:17 PM
i used to play JO.....but after i switched to JA...i really dont get the new stuff...like controls....but i will catch up to it...anyways..i wanted to ask some of you good expericende guys...out there........i first did solo play with the...bots..and i really think it is a fun game to play online.....but i never decided which iz best...i calculated...that i kill the best and fastestes in medium...saber staff...but i here it is a very raeley used thing...and after i hear that..i did pretty good agianst the bots 2 with duel saber...and the single one.....i dont get it...which iz the best that i cant use?!?!?:confused: :confused: :confused:
 Sam
09-30-2003, 12:00 AM
what the hell are you saying?
 xpaulzZ57x
09-30-2003, 12:24 AM
stfu../...and think aoub twut u think i am saying
 Darth Stryke
09-30-2003, 12:41 AM
I think he is asking what saber style/stance is the best, and the answer is neither. It all depends on the player what is best for them. Each style has advantages and disadvantages and each can be just as deadly as any other in the hands of the right person.
 Sir Wolfbiter
09-30-2003, 1:15 AM
Well, I'm not a very experianced player (about 20 hours of MP), but my favorite for FFA is saber staff. I prefer single for dueling though.

Anyways, just my thoughts
 Sam Fisher
09-30-2003, 1:23 AM
When I'm playing, I switch saber type in the intermission. But that's just me. I also like dual sabers.
 xpaulzZ57x
09-30-2003, 1:31 AM
oic....thanks guys..:p
 xpaulzZ57x
09-30-2003, 1:38 AM
SHIBAL
Page: 1 of 1