Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How to do??..need help! (colored names & hosting a server)

Page: 1 of 1
 schnuppen
09-29-2003, 6:52 PM
--Hosting and Making red name--'

OK now i can't create a intenet server..how to do?? please need to know... *not a guy thats high on JA*
And i also tought about how the guys with those colored names do?...would also like a colored name...

NEED TO KNOW!....
 Kusanavi
09-29-2003, 7:00 PM
Since I don't have the time to answer your first question I'll answer your second one.It's very simple cause all you need to do is press Shift and ^ and a number (each number is a color for example 1 is red and 8 is black) if anyone hasnt answered your first question when I'll get home I'll do it with time (don't have any right now x.x)
 Kusanavi
09-29-2003, 8:45 PM
Ok to host a server open up Jedi Academy Multiplayer,click on Play,create game and then the options pop all you have to do to host a server is press create game OR if you want a less laggier server run a dedicated one (you can't play on your own server if it's dedicated I think.
 schnuppen
09-30-2003, 5:07 PM
But..ok If I...thanks for the color by the way..but now if I create a game it will only create as a Lan game...I want to create an Internet server...

:confused:
Page: 1 of 1