Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Post NJO Breather

Page: 1 of 1
 Astrotoy7
09-29-2003, 3:36 PM
I dont want to turn this into a speculation thread, but what the hell is gonna become of our beloved universe when the NJO finishes. Not another new villain !!, not the remnant !!, not sith wannabees, or clones or superweapons !!, I hope they come up with something interesting and new, but still SW !

MTFBWYA
 Lynk Former
09-29-2003, 5:50 PM
NJO sounds like it's an end of an era for SW. I mean once this is it we'll have a thousand years of peace before the next threat comes along.

Or they can just go cheap and just have some other stupid disaster happen the next day after NJO lol
 wassup
09-30-2003, 12:25 AM
I believe somewhere said Timothy Zahn (Thrawn Trilogy) is going to write a series set 5 years after end of NJO. Theres always prequel era to turn to once NJO is finished...
 swphreak
09-30-2003, 9:44 AM
Yea, I have no idea what they could do after NJO... I think everything has been done... in only 20 to 30 years of timeline (AANH (After A New Hope))... they've run flat out of ideas.
 Lord Siraious
09-30-2003, 11:10 AM
Well as the Force always wants balance there will something that pops up. But I doubt a new series will be done more likely individual books like how "Approaching Storm" and "Cloak of Deception" was done.

I personally would like book seriess based on the Knights of the Old Republic comics but have more details than the comics. Or have tales from the future like 200 years after ANH were wise old Jedi Masters Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa-Solo precide over the Jedi Council in the wanning days of the New Republic... just kidding no one would be silly enough to repeat something like that or would they :)
Page: 1 of 1