Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

need to list servers that support all the new hilts in files section, skins too

Page: 1 of 1
 mccartney
09-28-2003, 8:32 PM
We should start a sticky thread for server admins who support the saber hilts that get posted in the academy files section, there are some really great ones in there. Skins need supported too, what good is having vader/yoda/obiwan etc if servers dont have them?
 mccartney
09-29-2003, 12:13 AM
I imagine at the very least the folks who put in the work designing all the hilts and models/skins would agree with me....
 Lord Sokar
09-29-2003, 12:31 AM
I'll support 'em. But I don't know where 'these' hilts you speak of are.
 mccartney
09-29-2003, 12:50 AM
 Lord Sokar
09-29-2003, 1:02 AM
Done and done. I almost didn't do the JA hilts one, not to crazy about the sounds being replaced. Last time I heard on of those it sounded like crap. So I don't know if this will be staying or not.

Spread the word.

If anyone has any more requests, post them here.
 Lord Sokar
09-29-2003, 3:50 AM
Ok, the JA Hilts aren't too bad, but the 1.1a pack is crap.

Except for the ones that were ripped from JO and JA, the rest look like they're about half finished. The textures are complete flat without even the simplest gradiants.

Yuck. They will probably be going away, but I'll keep the others (the one with the sound effects).

I'll scout around and see if I can find any other hilts. I know I've seen someone but will JO hilts work with JA?
 mccartney
09-29-2003, 5:49 AM
yeah, ive put some JO hilt packs into academy base and they work fine
Page: 1 of 1