Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

No One Rules Forever online!

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
09-27-2003, 12:36 AM
No One Rules Forever is a sequal starring the same characters as The Howard Christmas Carol, and technically speaking it's the fourth one in a series (the 2nd and 3rd have been delayed for a couple of reasons, but you don't miss anything, they all stand alone pretty well).

Sorry about the huge file size, but the quality is worth it.

Nightlight is back, baby! :D :D :D
 Sallim
09-27-2003, 4:42 AM
AHh its okay ..the song is great !
Can you add the lyric or somethin on the site ? =)
 MJ
09-27-2003, 5:11 AM
Why Sal, you wanna sing along with Johnny, do you? :)
 Sallim
09-27-2003, 5:21 AM
hehe ..its true I cant sing, but i want it =)
Na there are some parts i want to read after =)
 Incredible_d
09-27-2003, 12:52 PM
Awesome work! The best yet, in terms of editing! And I'm glad Stanley's doing better, being Narrator/Howard/Number Two. Now, why is the voice of Darth Vapor being attibuted to Mr. Death? Because Stuart was Kim Beasley?
 slink-jadranko
09-27-2003, 4:07 PM
It is excellent stuff.
All that sound effects finding paid off well, and the editing is great.
Thought the Davis worked brilliantly for the maverick Howard too.

Oh, and this is all real yea? Just so I know I can use it for my next thesis and all!

But seriously, class stuff, good editing and effects. And the music's edited to it well too.
 MJ
09-27-2003, 11:00 PM
Hey there, D and Slinky. Glad that you both listened and liked.

So far, according to the statistics, a grand total of 7 people have downloaded NoRF, and 2 people have downloaded the song. Hopefully more people will come!

And D, Stanley did the voice of Number Two, Peter Costello, and the Narrator.

I did the voice of Howard and Death. And yes, I reused Vapour's voice, because there's only so many deep demonic voices I can do. :(

But then again, it's kinda like saying that Billy Crystal can't play one character in one movie, and a completely different character in another movie because he looks the same and has the same voice. :)
 Incredible_d
09-28-2003, 12:22 PM
No, hey, I'm not saying you shouldn't use Darth Vapor's voice. I always liked Darth Vapor!
 davrosthedalek
09-30-2003, 11:34 PM
*gasps for air* must....stop...laughing ok plain and simple it was spectacular and i loved it ok? thats all the praise you will get out davros youve made yet another great addition *goes back to being in lack of oxygen*
 LiMP RABBiT
10-13-2003, 5:50 PM
WOOOOHOOOOO. Great. Nightlight is back. I would have downloaded it sooner but i didnt have 4 hours to spare till recently *looks accusingly at 8 of 12*. Anyway brilliant work, congrats amigo....
 MJ
10-14-2003, 12:13 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. :(

Use getright. Getright is brilliant. I believe that getright is the future. Let it grow and let it lead the way.
 LiMP RABBiT
10-16-2003, 2:48 PM
'getright' what the monkey-loving-son-of-a-badgers-mother is that?

PS. Who likes my lovely 'animated' avitar, its my first.
PPS. Sorry about stealing Tomas' picture for my avatar 8.
 Sallim
10-16-2003, 3:07 PM
Getright is a download tool/manager, very cool to resume disconnectet downloads.

'getright' what the monkey-loving-son-of-a-badgers-mother is that?

Great!
Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers...mushroom mushroom

PS: I hate snakes!
 MJ
10-17-2003, 7:11 AM
Your avatar is cool, Rabbit. I'm honoured that you chose to use Tomas. :)
Page: 1 of 1