Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New for Spring 2004!

Page: 1 of 1
 ZBomber
09-26-2003, 6:55 PM
Look at this. 3 new figures ocming in Spring 2004.
Luke Skywalker: Jedi master
R2-D2: Sail Barge
R1-G4
http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.headlines/id.952/dn/default.cfm)

I really want the luke one. POTF2 Luke Jedi was cool, and this one looks just as cool. ;)
 Katarn07
09-26-2003, 8:13 PM
Just as cool? No, Z, it's cooler. It'd better be cooler since they go to waste a potential figure on a resculpt. Of the 3, the R1 is the coolest. Been waiting for that one for a long time.

I'm more into that new 12" line :D

I like the PotF2 one and all the PotF2 ones better. I played with those, they're from my playtime generation :p

If I ever resort to selling parts of my collection, it'd have to be duplicate TPM guys and up. All the PotF2 guys and my vintage stuff stays ;) Let's hope I never have to do sell any of it, but just saying.
 daring dueler
09-27-2003, 3:10 PM
i knew about the figs for awhile and saw the luke a month or so ago...but i havnt seen thpose pics til yesterday...

yeah katarn i dont even have the new lando,han,atst....

well katarn when you become an investiment banker/architect and change your name to art vandaleigh

you will never have to worry about selling.

btw katarn-my msn is down log on aim:D
Page: 1 of 1