Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Textures please!

Page: 1 of 1
 Katarn07
09-25-2003, 6:56 PM
Will you show some revamped textures in some updates possibly? Not to many to spoil it all, but just a few textures wouldn't hurt. I'd love to see them, especially Gromas. In the meantime, like always, keep it up.

By the way, 3000th post. This mod is the reason I registered here at LF and then I found 4 different communities to visit. Got sick of that and is now this is one of the only 3 places I visit. ;)
 The_One
09-25-2003, 7:58 PM
We had an "in team" tool in development a while back, for us to view all the textures - new and old, and it gave us other information too.

Not sure what's happened with it recently - though the team were locked in a debate as to whether it should be viewable to the public or not. The main counter argument being that we didn't want other people stealing our textures.

We could watermark them, but then again, who would want to go through about 600 textures and do that? Not me, for sure :p

No doubt we will discuss the possibilities again - but I'm leaning toward having a selection of 20 or so textures available to view on the website.

I hope you see where I/we am/are coming from ;)
 Katarn07
09-25-2003, 8:29 PM
Yeah, I don't think we'd need 600, but 20 sounds good. Watermarking that many wouldn't be to time consuming ;)

Hope you guys decide on doing so in the near future ;)
 Salv
09-26-2003, 1:46 PM
Especially coz they look so good too :)
Page: 1 of 1