Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

So, now that JA is out... (slight spoilers)

Page: 1 of 1
 EnforcerSG
09-23-2003, 1:37 AM
...How does the mod's future look? It seems like it is way better than JO for the mod, even without a SDK or something useful like that. There are flying enemies, a conc rifle, Courscant (sp) looked sort of like the the DF one. How will the mod shape up now that JA is out? It almost seems like you could just make a glorified map/skin pack. Have you gotten an SDK or anything like that for JA, or is that in the works?

PS, I hope you don't mind me asking this. I realize that you are doing all you can to keep us informed (and probably playing JA a lot), but I just had to ask.
 The_One
09-23-2003, 1:42 PM
You will know when we've made our decision.
 Katarn07
09-23-2003, 7:07 PM
Originally posted by The_One
You will know when we've made our decision.

What's that supposed to mean? What's the question? :confused:

If all else fails, they will release a glorified map pack for both JO and JA I am sure, along with all the models and skins. But I am confident they will get the non-humanoids and all the things difficult to make without an SDK work :)
Page: 1 of 1