Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

So Few Servers: QTracker or GSpy?

Page: 1 of 1
 AgentBif
09-19-2003, 11:56 PM
I am seeing very few usable servers in the game's built in server finder.

Is that because nobody is bothering to register their servers with the official metaserver?

If so, is QTracker or GameSpy 3D better for finding good MP games?

bif
 Igor_Cavkov
09-20-2003, 12:02 AM
hey i was wondering how do you host a game online for public? when i creat a game,..no one comes and then i wonder if its for public? how do you make it public or do you need some sorts program?
 JarJarBinks
09-20-2003, 12:05 AM
Igor, if you have a question that has nothing to do with the current thread make a new one, don't hijack someone else's.

Bif, I just think nobody is bothering to make servers, its only been 2 days since peolple in the US got the game so most of them are probably still messing around in singleplayer, and people outside the US just got the game today, so again they're probably still trying to beat singleplayer. Give it a few days, servers will apear.
 Igor_Cavkov
09-20-2003, 12:08 AM
wel JarJar im just to lazy :p ....wel i guess jar Jar is right! i live in sweden and got the game today! and i only played online for an hour! so its just to early to tell :biggs:
Page: 1 of 1