Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

How?

Page: 1 of 1
 tidustheknight
09-19-2003, 10:13 PM
sorry for this but need help again...

how the hell do you kill the mutated rancor... that thing scares me
 JarJarBinks
09-19-2003, 10:18 PM
Get to the long hallway with the big blue glowing door at the end (run down to the end of the hallway and you can find a secret), at the begining of the hallway there should be a small room with a big glass window on the one side of it, on the one side of the room (outside) there should be a lever, pull the lever and a crate should lower, go into the room with the big glass window, go up to the control room with 2 floors and alot of glass windows, wait till the rancor gets right infront of the glass then hit the lever on the second floor and the crate should squish the rancor into the big blue glowing door.
 [fk]mediablitz
09-19-2003, 10:20 PM
TURN ON SPEED AND SWING DA SAB0RZ!!!!!!!!11
 tidustheknight
09-19-2003, 10:26 PM
lol right now im stuck on a platform with the thing walking up and down in front of me waiting for me....where is this hallway??? near the beginning entrance?
 JarJarBinks
09-19-2003, 10:33 PM
Err...are you still in the first room? If so, go to the wall on the opposite side of the room from where the rancor is released, look for a platform you can jump on, there should be a lever on the platform, hit the lever, then right infront of you a crate should raise, go to where the crate was sitting and there should be a door, go in the door, walk down the small hallway (watch out for the cultists). Now you are in the second room, as soon as you exit the door, keep going forward till you run into a wall, now turn right and there should be a big hallway, walk down the hallway, if you went the right way there should be a big blue glowing door up high (this is not the big blue glowing door I was talking about before) at the end of the hallway. When you get to the end of the hallway turn left, there should be a locked door, go up to the locked door and a reborn on the other side should unlock it. Go through the door, go left down the hallway, there should be a lever at the end, it should raise a crate atop a bunch of other crates, it may look high but you can make it, force jump onto the crates, jump over to the other side, and keep going forward till you get to the room with the big glass window I was talking about, look straight at the window then turn around and theres your hallway.
 tidustheknight
09-19-2003, 11:03 PM
i did it...thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much, your the best man :D
 Igor_Cavkov
09-19-2003, 11:11 PM
wel i managed to get pass him,...just when you rescue the prisinors atack him so he oes on you (giving the prisinors som time to run) then just follow them,...do this same strat over and over again,...wel if its that mission you are talking about lol,...hehe otherways shut it ;)
 tidustheknight
09-19-2003, 11:12 PM
that level was easy, im talking about another level later on...save this you might need it
 JakStarcrosser
09-19-2003, 11:42 PM
What happens if the reborn doesn't unlock the door you are talking about?
 tidustheknight
09-19-2003, 11:43 PM
pray he does, or your the main course....it didnt open for me until the creature was close by then it opened...use speed alot to run around gives you more time to escape and do things, also makesure to store up your force points to jump over the crates at the end...its a big jump and u need the force to do it
 JarJarBinks
09-19-2003, 11:50 PM
Yea, the mutant rancor has to be close for the door to open, just stand by the door till it opens.
Page: 1 of 1