Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

please help me with MP.....

Page: 1 of 1
 jobo
09-19-2003, 6:29 PM
Hello, i just bought JA today, and mainly for MP. but i cant get into a decent MP game, one time it got through join stage, the load screen came up and when the blue load bar filles nothing happened?, and other times, after cliciking join game it says awaiting game state and then boots me out saying Error: Invalid game folder, wtf?? plz help :confused:
 Tarus
09-19-2003, 10:56 PM
Im getting quite a few "invalid game folders", im also got a "invalid animation" or something of that nature when trying to join a siege game.

*shrug* not been able to get in yet.
 Igor_Cavkov
09-19-2003, 11:16 PM
hope they fix the MP soon :( wel the game has been out for just a few days gys so chill :D ,...but the need to remove those fake games (people that have dl the game and are runing burned or hacked version) :atat:
 JarJarBinks
09-20-2003, 12:00 AM
Invalid Game folder happens when a person with the full retail version of the game tries to connect to a leaked beta server, or vice versa. Just hit Server Info on the server you're trying to join and if the version is either (internal) or Aug 5th then that server is running the leaked beta and you can't join it. Just wait a week or so, we'll get alot of good servers running by then.
 Prime
09-20-2003, 12:11 AM
Just FYI most of the severs out there right now seem to be the illegal versions. Legit ones should start popping up soon.
 Igor_Cavkov
09-20-2003, 12:14 AM
wel there are plenty legill servers up now for sure!
Page: 1 of 1