Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fanfiction plea

Page: 1 of 1
 VampireNaomi
09-19-2003, 3:37 PM
Several authors (okay, only etoile and me at the moment...) are trying to keep the Grim Fandango fanfiction alive at the following URL:

http://www.fanfiction.net/list.php?categoryid=1283)

But I decided that two still writing authors and one active reader/reviewer are not enough, so I'm asking all those who have great ideas -- or even better, already written stories -- to come over and join us. It's not much, posting there is completely free and ultra fun. Or maybe you can just pay a visit and read something?
 MeddlingMonk
09-25-2003, 6:30 AM
Didn't know there was a 'community'. But then I am wrapped up in my own sad little world. :p
 MJ
09-25-2003, 11:51 PM
Well well well. Check that out. It's a small underworld after all, eh?
 Talya
09-26-2003, 12:36 AM
Hah, I never even thought of checking for GF fanfiction there *is great at being an idiot*

Very small selection, but a nice one. Wish I had time to help out..

-Sunday-
 GendoTheGreat
09-26-2003, 4:50 AM
Vamp-whatsit:

I'm working on doing my part. Don't expect fireworks, though.
 VampireNaomi
09-26-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by GendoTheGreat

I'm working on doing my part.

Whee, that's great! My stories are mostly crap, so I'm sure you'll do better than me.
 Tall Guy
10-02-2003, 9:38 AM
that fan fic site looks good, theres some great fics on there.
 GendoTheGreat
10-02-2003, 3:28 PM
Originally posted by VampireNaomi
Whee, that's great! My stories are mostly crap, so I'm sure you'll do better than me.

I've read some of your stuff and I'd say mine is about on par, depending on how creative I'm feeling on any given day.
Page: 1 of 1