Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Question for those who have completed SP

Page: 1 of 1
 barresm
09-19-2003, 2:21 PM
I am going to wrap in spoiler brackets even though others have posted similarly without them.

At the ending, I understand you can finish the game as either a Dark Jedi or Light Jedi. I assume you finish one way or the other based on what skills you decide to learn. What if you are balanced with both Light and Dark skills? For instance, I like grabbing Grip and Lightning from Dark, and Heal and Absorb from light. Anyone have this kind of mix that has finished it?
 Darth Vader III
09-19-2003, 2:34 PM
Well... I've heard from VERY trustable sources that YOU get to choose in the end, before the boss battle
 NoS.Ku
09-19-2003, 2:45 PM
The balance of force skills you choose affect little of the game, besides how Kyle talks about your training. If you choose a balanced mix, he'll comment on you keeping your balance, et al.

As for finishing as a Light or Dark Jedi, nearing the end of the game you make a decision, either fall to the dark side or stay with the light side. (Meaning most of the game is spent as a light side Jedi).

It's a nice bonus, but IMO doesn't add too much replay value. Being able to go through with different saber styles and different force mixes however, does.
Page: 1 of 1