Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Change your cutscene model

Page: 1 of 1
 Hemi-Cuda
09-19-2003, 3:31 AM
i dont know if this has been posted before, but i remember a lot of people who changed their model to play through the game and wanted to also have that model in their cutscenes. well, i found out how

ui_char_model "modelname"
g_char_model "modelname"

not exactly sure which of those two actually does it (too lazy to test :p ) but say you want to play through the game as a jawa, just type "jawa" where modelname is and all of your cutscenes will have you as a jawa :D

course you only still have the two soundbank options of male or female jaden, so it might sound a little weird coming from a jawa

EDIT: little typo. its char instead of player
 peloquin
09-19-2003, 3:33 AM
cheers bud.
 DeliriumenD
09-19-2003, 3:44 AM
Female Jaden with the Yuzhan Vong model..it just seems..wrong
 Hemi-Cuda
09-19-2003, 4:20 AM
well, ok upon further testing i found out that while you can change your cutscene model to whatever you want (and its only g_char_model responsible) you'll be left with no skin, thus the default grey and white. i've tried fiddling with all sort of other values, but i cant find one that will change the skin on your character

now the weird part is if you set g_char_model to one that doesn't exist (can be anything) it will default to a stormtrooper with complete skin. so while you couldn't play as any character you wanted through the cutscenes, at least you could play as a lightsaber weilding stormtrooper :p
Page: 1 of 1