Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

theater

Page: 1 of 1
 JKLWEHVJKDFBHKH
09-19-2003, 1:15 AM
name: rick ulo

ocupation: jedi/traveller

race:human

backround: rick left his family when he was 12 and his father gave him a highly modified light reapeating blaster he mastered and modified the blaster and then one day when he was18 a jedi offered to train him because he was force sensitive he accepted and went around the glaxy for the fun of it

hobbies: building dagger size lighsabers by shreding crystals and putting them ito the hilts,riding swoop,playinn the with pet gizka

appearence: tall man with dirty blond hair and fits in anywhere

droids:old assaut droid found he found in the desserts of tantooine and an expert droid he bought in mannan

ships: unknown ship he found in the desserts of tantooine,swoop

weapons: lightdagers, small dark blue lightsaber,dark blue lighsabers, automatic light reapitinng blaster, automatic carbine pistol

rick had just arived in tantooine and was happy to see that not much had changed. he had come to hunt krayt dragons wich sunny(pet gizka) loved to wathch on his way he saw a man bein attacked by sand people he helped the guy out and the guy thanked him and said his name was________

==OOC==

i change names somtimes my other nmae is RICK ULO 11103
 Shado Vorn
09-20-2003, 6:01 PM
... Wade Solaar. Nice to meet you. You saved my butt from those damn Sand people. They wanted to jump me three on one. Pretty unfair ifn' you ask me! But there you were just in time to save me. I owe you one. Maybe I'll travel with ye' fer' a while. I'm not doin' anythin' and can use the company.

-Name- Wade Solaar

-Occupation- Adventurer/Jedi Master

-Age- 80 yrs. old

-Race- Human w/Cyborg Implants

-Backround- Wade's adventuring days seemed to be done, until he met young Rick Ulo of course. Not much is known about Wade. He's old, he's cranky, but he's also very wise. He is, after all, a Jedi Master. He's seen his fair share of battles in the past. When he was younger, he eventually settled down and got married, unfortunately, his wife was killed by a Sith Lord. Wade spent the rest of his days on the move searching for things to keep the old man busy. He has a warm heart, he's just so damned stubborn!

-Appearance- He's pretty short. He has long grey hair, blue eyes, a grey goatee. He wears jedi robes. He looks his age. At first glance he seems like a harmless old man, but don't underestimate him, he is, after all, a Jedi Master. An aged Jedi Master at that.

-Weapon of Choice- Blue lightsaber. He's a Jedi Guardian. He'll kick yo' ass! lol
 Shado Vorn
10-15-2003, 8:03 PM
Hey Rick! Why are you letting this Topic die? We could have some fun with it ... I could have some fun being a grumpy old Jedi lol.
 lotr-sam0711
10-16-2003, 8:17 PM
Whats the idea here??
or are you just spaming???
 Shado Vorn
10-16-2003, 8:31 PM
I would say that 2 posts, 1 after the other in a thead of 3 posts in total (at the time) shouldn't be considered as "spamming". This thread is being unused, I simply asked my friend Rick why he hadn't replied. Note that the dates of each post before you wrote in, are all different. Just a missunderstanding.
 rick ulo 11103
10-19-2003, 1:06 AM
dont know i figured that ifnobody replied in a moth i would just let die but i guess if we right more more people will come

well i was just here to hunt krayt dragons want to help

hey how do you change ur avatar and sig i tried copy paste but no work:(
 Shado Vorn
10-26-2003, 1:16 AM
(OOC - Try downloading the avatars you want, then go to where the avatars are on this site, and there should be a browse button. Click it, and it should take you to the folder that you placed your avatars in. Choose one and then confirm it. If it doesn't take you to the folder that has your avatars in, just select the folder that does.)

Wade stood for a moment, stroking his silky grey beard. He grabbed his lightsaber and held it at his side. "I don't know how much help this old Jedi can be to you, but I'm itchin' for some adventure, so let's get to it!"
 rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 11:43 AM
rick and wade went out into the dessert and went looking for a krayt dragon

ooc
where do i find avatars on this site. and what about sigs
 Shado Vorn
10-26-2003, 6:35 PM
(OOC) Go to the User Control Panel, then click on edit options. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page, and it should have the option down there of changing your avatar. As far as signature pics go, I don't really know how to handle that one. You copy and paste it onto where you put your signature, I guess. (OOC)

Wade and Rick traveled the desert for a while, until they came before a dark cave. "I'm willin' to bet there's a dragon in this cave!" said Wade with an excited look on his wrinkly face. Both Jedi took their lightsabers and activated them. "Wait ... do you have any mines, young'n? We may not stand a chance against this beast unless you have 'em!"
 rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 7:39 PM
ooc i tried copy pastebut no work

i got thermal detonators modified to be mines i guess three or four of those should do the trick as forgetting it out: rick threw a grenade into the cave: some people say you need banthas but its alot esier this way
rick and wade waited for a cuple of seconds and they heard an odd rumbling they bobth knew what it was
Page: 1 of 1