Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Finished The Game... *SPOILERS!*

Page: 1 of 1
 ruptorus
09-19-2003, 12:56 AM
Well, I am finished...ended in the Dark Side...I am going to start a new game tomorrow evening and follow the path of a Jedi...:amidala:
 Valo
09-19-2003, 1:06 AM
i finished the game today with the Jedi ending and tommorrow i will start again and go to the Dark Side. lol!!!!!!!
 JediNyt
09-19-2003, 5:46 AM
I also finished today, I followed the Light path. Kind of an abrupt ending where your like "Yay I beat the boss!...ok so thats it?... Not much story after that. I wanted to see a climax with Luke and Kyle kicking major ass with a bunch of other Jedi and Dark Jedi in a full scale battle or something. Luke didnt do **** in the game! :mad: Tavion was tough but I didnt expect for Jaden to do all the work. Luke and Kyle show up after everything is done and are like "Uh so what happened? Did we win?" :p It just didnt have that Star Wars feel ending. :( Oh well.
 Kasi Marwan
09-19-2003, 12:20 PM
when can you choose the dark side or the good side ?? and are there alot of levels after ??
 Agen
09-19-2003, 1:11 PM
You do not choose -_- You've already chosen.....
:p
 king yoda
09-19-2003, 3:57 PM
can say hho see final enemy is?
 Udem
09-19-2003, 4:10 PM
I finished the game, beat it as both a light jedi and a dark jedi. Stupid endings on both sides. I hope the multiplayer is good I'm thinking I'll try that before selling the game back.

Spoiler I guess:

You don't need to play two different games to see the two endings, just load up a save game close to the point when you choose.
 Uber_Saber
09-19-2003, 4:24 PM
I also felt a little dissapointed by the end... I did the Light Side ending. I guess I'll play through again and do it Dark eventually. Tactics spoiler, I suppose:

I thought the end boss was going to be more difficult than that. I just snapped on Force Speed, rolled, and did the crouch-stab. And that was it.

I mean, Yeah, Desann was almost ridiculously tough, but this seems to be the opposite extreme.
 El Chupacabra
09-19-2003, 7:21 PM
The Dark side ending was much better than the light but still wasn't anything to brag about. The Light side was a joke .... a ghost? I about laughed when I saw that.

Who cares anyway. MP is what this game is good for, not single player.
Page: 1 of 1