Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Just bought jedi acadmey

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkendShadow
09-18-2003, 11:10 PM
ok wtf is this!? it keeps saying insert Cd1 when i have it in the drive! has anyone else had this problem!? how do i fix it!?
 DarkendShadow
09-18-2003, 11:19 PM
oh another thing is when i run it when i use force push or pull it skips. is there any command to fix this? i think u should make a patch to make it like Jk2 other then that the game is fine how do i fix this insert cd 1 thing!? wtf
 Kurgan
09-18-2003, 11:40 PM
Are you running the full legal retail version?

Make sure you aren't using any cd cracks or hacked exe's...
 Prime
09-18-2003, 11:58 PM
I haven't had either of those problems. For the second issue try turning off different graphics settings.
 DarkendShadow
09-19-2003, 12:02 AM
never mind i fixed the problem :D it seems i still had the demo installed hehe :)
 Prime
09-19-2003, 12:28 AM
That's good to know that it can be an issue :)
 StormHammer
09-19-2003, 2:35 AM
Hmm...strange. I still have the demo installed, yet it installed the full game without any problems at all. To be honest, I was beginning to dread it not working, considering the number of problems others have had. The only thing I've had so far is a few random lock-ups while playing.

As Prime said...it's good to know that there might be a solution for some other people out there. When in doubt, uninstall the demo before installing the full game...
 DarkendShadow
09-19-2003, 11:22 AM
ahhh crap its doing it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the demo is NOT instaleld now! oi!
 Agen
09-19-2003, 12:46 PM
Hmmmm, well for a start put dynamic glow and force feedback off to see if it improves at all :)
If not, some of the Raven guys are going around here and there so theym giht be able to help you :)
 Prime
09-19-2003, 12:57 PM
Make a note of this in the bug thread as well. It would be good to get all the issues (and hopefully the solutions) in one place...
 DarkendShadow
09-20-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Hmmmm, well for a start put dynamic glow and force feedback off to see if it improves at all :)
If not, some of the Raven guys are going around here and there so theym giht be able to help you :)

how do u turn force feed back on or off?
Page: 1 of 1