Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Need serious MP help

Page: 1 of 1
 Ocean
09-18-2003, 6:00 PM
Ok this is a big problem

Whenever I join a game, it loads, and when it gets to the end, and says awaiting snapshot

IT STAYS THERE FOREVER

I never get into the game, i have to hit escape and go back to main menu

This also happens when i try to start a bot only game

the loading bar gets to end, and just sits there

WTF HELP
 TK-8252
09-18-2003, 6:03 PM
That happens to me in Jedi Outcast. Absolutly the most annoying bug ever. I could really use some help too.
 Ocean
09-18-2003, 6:05 PM
no kidding

I CANT GET INTO OR PLAY A GAME

ahhhhh
 Ocean
09-18-2003, 6:33 PM
Friggin HELP PLEASE

Kurgan storm???

HELP

HELP

HELP
 Ocean
09-18-2003, 7:24 PM
HELP IT STOPS AT THIS AWAITING SNAPSHOT

WHAT IS THAT

HEEEEELPPP ALRAEDY DOMSEONE
 ZBomber
09-18-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Ocean
HELP IT STOPS AT THIS AWAITING SNAPSHOT

WHAT IS THAT

HEEEEELPPP ALRAEDY DOMSEONE

You noobs sicken me :dozey:

If someone knows how to solve it, THEY'LL POST.

BTW, CAP LOCK IS COOL!! :rolleyes:
 Mordred
09-18-2003, 11:59 PM
No idea if this will help u guy, but somtime when playing JO it would freeze at the Awaiting Snapshot, all i used to do was bring down the console and type Reconnect

that would sort it, but then i only had that happen once in awhile not all the time so dont know if this will help you, but give it a try
 Mordred
09-19-2003, 12:35 AM
opps double post
 Kurgan
09-20-2003, 12:38 AM
Usually this only happens to me if I turned up the detail settings too high, I'm out of memory (ie: time to delete temp files and restart windows) or if the server is REALLY LAGGED.

I suggest you just try again, as it may simply work the second time.

I had a problem sometimes loading up a CTF or Siege map for the first time (just to look at the level, since I can't play online yet), and if I hit "setup" it would freeze.

But the second time loading up said map, no problems. So it must have "cached" it the first time.
Page: 1 of 1