Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

!! Knight Of The Force Total Convertion !!

Page: 1 of 1
 TimFX
09-18-2003, 10:48 AM
Detail:
www.starwars.com.tr.tc)

This is not only a map package, it is more than that. It is advance version of jk2 for Star war’s fun.
The reason to create the package is to standardize jk2,
so that hundreds of star wars fun can have mach in Turkey for a year.

Many mod, skin, and maps have been modified and added new …… from starwars movie.
You can find 55 original starwars character whit all aspects (guns, personality, height, weight, and race). “Jango freet and “Boba feet” can fly. There is wonderful rocket “Jango” shoot whit two guns. “Dart Maul” has double blade and Anakin has double sabers.

Bots can identify who is the enemy and force. It can make a group and to attack to jedi.

Bot route has been made for each 55 maps which I added. Pictures menu of these maps was standardized and the menu sort by starwars by chronology. Skins Player menu was sorted, and pictures quantity are as good as the original. Choosing “Bot” gets easier.
Bot sort out. Left mouse choosing. dark character,right mouse choosing. light charachter.

http://www.kaliteweb.net/~tim/ger01.jpg)

http://www.kaliteweb.net/~tim/ger2.jpg)

http://www.kaliteweb.net/~tim/ger3.jpg)

http://www.kaliteweb.net/~tim/ger4.jpg)

http://www.kaliteweb.net/~tim/ger5.jpg)

http://www.kaliteweb.net/~tim/ger6.jpg)

Mistakes were corrected in each level, and added new levels and sections. New key combinations designated by jedi forceII. Also this mode updated by me.

There is a cd to use new play. CD has 3 different multiplayer mods and 15 single player mods.
You can start where ever you want. Also menu has help button which has new combination list that help to use new mod

http://www.kaliteweb.net/~tim/ger9.jpg)

MULTIPLAYER MENU

http://www.kaliteweb.net/~tim/ger9.jpg)

NEW EPISODE MENU

http://www.kaliteweb.net/~tim/ger7.jpg)

SINGLER PLAYER NEW LEVEL

http://www.kaliteweb.net/~tim/ger8.jpg)

I would like to thank to Jedi knight community to support and help (mod, skin etc.)
May the force be with you
 Miko Reglia
09-19-2003, 11:39 PM
my god man really!

lol, ive seen this posted 3 times, lol, and it's a pretty cool mod, except resize your pics for the love of god!:D

lol
 Shotokan
09-21-2003, 12:41 AM
It looks cool... Though the blood looks out of place.
 pakmannen
09-21-2003, 9:02 PM
You really should ask for permission from the original authours if you're going to make changes in the maps.

BTW how did you manage to open the .bsp files in Radiant?
 GothiX
09-22-2003, 6:42 AM
The latest q3map2 can port BSP's to MAP files.. so it's easy.
 Wudan
09-22-2003, 12:15 PM
So, where are you going to upload this to?
 TimFX
09-22-2003, 1:23 PM
I have no benefit from this package. I just want to create a proper Jedi Knight - mod for starwars and share all starwars community for free.

I like to share Knight Of The Force Total Convert ion whit everybody. But I can’t effort 590mb website. I need sponsor that give 590 mb free website.
Plesae send your recommendation to starwars.com.tr.tc@mail.com
 The Cheat
09-23-2003, 10:59 AM
http://www.kaliteweb.net/~tim/sshot/sandaerna1.jpg)

is this twilek in the aayla segura pack because i dont remember it?
 Archonon
09-23-2003, 7:21 PM
I suggest you separate the mod into separate downloads: meaning maps, models/skins, weapons, etc and then send it to pcgamemods.com and jk2files.com if you are having trouble finding a place to host it. I say separate it because 590MB might be too big for submissions on its own. So maybe splitting it into packs could help you get it uploaded.

I look forward to seeing those maps and models. Good luck.
 Miko Reglia
09-23-2003, 9:41 PM
590 MB?!?!?!

woah man that's a bit too much for anyone, especially all the 56k users out there...
 The Cheat
09-23-2003, 10:12 PM
it is a lot of models, maps, and mods for the game which can take up a lot of space when all put in one pack
 GothiX
09-24-2003, 1:31 PM
Now i wonder, did ALL mod authors give you permission to use their maps/skins/models/mods ??
 CraZy_B
09-24-2003, 4:07 PM
I bet asking all of them would take more time than KMan's Plo Koon lol
 GothiX
09-24-2003, 4:14 PM
Well, if he didn't ask, this TC will be banned off of pcgamemods.com, probably. It is illegal to use other people's work without their permission.
 Wudan
09-24-2003, 7:08 PM
Originally posted by gothicX
Well, if he didn't ask, this TC will be banned off of pcgamemods.com, probably. It is illegal to use other people's work without their permission.

That's pretty funny, considering that pcgamemods.com posted a lot of JK2 -> JKA map conversions - if stealing from a mapper who made it for free is illegal ... well, I think you see where I'm going.

Legal, not legal - I doubt you see any charges pressed. I doubt you would find such a large pack available for download.
 The Cheat
09-27-2003, 1:15 AM
Originally posted by CraZy_B
I bet asking all of them would take more time than KMan's Plo Koon lol

wow that would be a long time
 GothiX
09-27-2003, 8:57 AM
Originally posted by Wudan
That's pretty funny, considering that pcgamemods.com posted a lot of JK2 -> JKA map conversions - if stealing from a mapper who made it for free is illegal ... well, I think you see where I'm going.

Legal, not legal - I doubt you see any charges pressed. I doubt you would find such a large pack available for download.

Those maps were created by Raven, and Raven stated that we can use anything they made, for anything they made. So you can use Raven-made maps for a Raven-made game. And guess what, those maps are made by Raven, and JKA is made by Raven!
 TimFX
10-01-2003, 7:51 PM
As you know it is imposible to take permission from the mod and skin designer one by one. I create this pack in 6 monts with hardworking on day and night. I worked on lots of dateils.

I have no profit from this job. My aim was made a new jediknight mode which is more suitable to starwars. I did it and I will be pleased to share it with starwars fans who wants it in the world after Turkey. My aim with making this pack was creating a standard that prevents tha map and skin chaos on internet. and make the game more funny for the starwars fans. Nothing else
 Thrawn42689
10-02-2003, 2:46 AM
<<IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ>>

Since most of you probably don't know this, what this guy is doing is totally and completely illegal. He is violating the intellectual copyright of the original authors of every single one of these skins, levels, and mods. Hopefully this "Total Convertion" as he calls it, will be removed from any site that hosts it. For more information, go to:
http://forums.massassi.net/html/Forum21/HTML/000126.html)

Thankfully, this thread seems to have the most intelligent people in it--the ones who actually noticed that he didn't make ANY of this.

Wudan: I respectively remind you of that German guy and the way he stole content from the AotC TC for his AotC Singleplayer Mod. This is the same thing.
 Miko Reglia
10-02-2003, 3:53 AM
yeha, i know i wouldnt be happy if someone takes one of my maps/skins/or models and uses it in their mod, and doesnt give me any recognition...

ask for permission, then release the parts who let you use their maps/models/skins...:D
 GothiX
10-02-2003, 8:39 AM
Those parts will probably result to nothing after all these showcases.
 Quigon007
10-02-2003, 11:18 AM
Dude TimFX used at least 3 of my singleplayer mods!!
Without permission (though none of my episode 3 mods i asked for permission from the authors) lol
 DarkLord60
10-02-2003, 7:51 PM
Originally posted by Thrawn42689
<<IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ>>

Since most of you probably don't know this, what this guy is doing is totally and completely illegal. He is violating the intellectual copyright of the original authors of every single one of these skins, levels, and mods. Hopefully this "Total Convertion" as he calls it, will be removed from any site that hosts it. For more information, go to:
http://forums.massassi.net/html/Forum21/HTML/000126.html)

Thankfully, this thread seems to have the most intelligent people in it--the ones who actually noticed that he didn't make ANY of this.

Wudan: I respectively remind you of that German guy and the way he stole content from the AotC TC for his AotC Singleplayer Mod. This is the same thing.

Oh don't even bring seb(Crea) again he is a liar and a thief. His name makes me sick. That thief taking our stuff. Well any way back the subject this guy who ever you are should really ask permission cause its not good for your mod, you'll get a bad rep.
 GothiX
10-03-2003, 8:56 AM
A bad rep? You can easily call it a "series of bannable offenses"..
 Reino
10-03-2003, 9:56 PM
Woh, dident I just see this on Massassi? Yeah dude, thats not cool, dont steel whats not yours. Now, I leave you with some quotes to help you learn:

"Do onto others, as you would like them to have done onto you" - Bible
"DONT STEAL!" - Me
"Have you ever danced with the devil at the pale moon light?" - Jack Nicolson
"Whats your problem Stupid??" - Me (Again)
"You diden't "Make" a total conversion, You stole an uncompiled wad of it" - Me (I just have so much to say :D)
 GothiX
10-04-2003, 7:18 AM
You forgot the qur'an:

"As for the thief, both male and female, cut off their hands. It is the reward of their own deeds, an exemplary punishment from God."

if only I had a pic of that, I'd post it.
 TimFX
10-05-2003, 12:23 PM
-------------------------CREDITS--------------------------------

SKIN CREATORS
* Kit Fisto "Toonces " Toonces@drivingcatstudios.com
* Mace Windu "Toonces, Arco " Toonces@drivingcatstudios.com
* Obi Wan Kenobi "Toonces, Tex360, Arco, Mars " Toonces@drivingcatstudios.com
* Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine Toonces,Sithlord,GraFox,Psynex Toonces@drivingcatstudios.com
* Episode I Obi-Wan Kenobi "Toonces, Tex360, Arco, Mars " Toonces@drivingcatstudios.com
* Qui-Gon Jinn Tex360, Toonces, Arco, Sithlord Toonces@drivingcatstudios.com
* Han Solo "Major Clod " majorclod@hotmail.com
* Chewbacca "Major Clod " majorclod@hotmail.com
* Tusken Raider "Major Clod " majorclod@hotmail.com
* Jar-Jar Binks "Major Clod " majorclod@hotmail.com
* Yarael Poof Psyk0Sith, NeoMarz1, Nomad psykopat@geocities.com
* Ki-Adi Mundi "Psyk0Sith, Grafox " psykopat@geocities.com
* Zam Wesell NeoMarz1 , Moooa neomarz1@sbcglobal.net
"* PloKoon " "Mars Marshall " neomarz1@msn.com
* Sith Yoda VM Mars Marshall neomarz1@msn.com
* QuiGon VM "Mars Marshall " neomarz1@msn.com
* Sebulba "Duncan_10158, inbredyokel " duncan_10158@gmx.ch
"* Hutt " "Duncan_10158 " duncan_10158@gmx.ch
"* Gamorrean " "Duncan_10158 " duncan_10158@gmx.ch
* Episode II Obi-Wan model Alphan_Jijua hydargos@virgilio.it
* A New Hope Luke Alphan_Jijua hydargos@virgilio.it
* Count Dooku / Lord Tyranus Luuke,Garik Loran,Grafox,Toonces Kman@polycount.com
* Boba Fett / Jango Fett Antуnio "BloodRiot" Perestrelo & Tim "Absath" Buckley BloodRiot@netcabo.pt
* Royalguard/Carnor_jax/kir_kanos Eric Landreneau goreld@neo.tamu.edu
"* Clones " "Chris (KapnKeg) Gueterman " KapnKeg@aol.com
* Vader V2.0 : Cheshire Michael frost_michael@hotmail.com
"* Darth Maul " "Adam ""Cheshire"" Lee " madhatt3r@attbi.com
* Robeless Maul Andrew "Barge" Pownall barg3@austarnet.com.au
* C-3po "Oddjob,t3rror,MacD,Raven Software " oddjob@ateamproductions.com
"* Mon_Calamari " "Moooa " moooa_duga@hotmail.com
* Padme Amidala "Leo ""Tetsuo"" Kraan " tetsuo@xs4all.nl
* Anakine "Quigon007 " Gohan1230@cs.com
* Watto v1.0 Hans Moleman h4nsm0l3m4n@hotmail.com
"* Jawa " "John Fisher " JFi7056052@aol.com
* mara jade "McFarland 2002 " andrea.chiantore@allnext.it
* Leia McFarland andre@ziochianto.it
"* Aurra " Tim 'Spacemonkey' Appleby Adam 'Cheshire' Lee bdimonkey@hotmail.com
"* ghost yoda " "Icepool ,psynex " Icepool@netzero.net
* yoda "Team Yoda,""Arco"" Ferguson,Kurtis ""Kman"" Smith "
* pbattledroid Proto
"* Aayla Secura " Tetsu
"* Old Ben Kenobi " Kevin Coyle

MAP CREATORS
* Cloud City Landing "NwO Deadlock " jkentmarsh@aol.com
"* Mos Eisley Cantina " Tigris Tigris@durahcell.de
"* Alzoc Base demo " Raven
"* IRG Coruscant " "Fairuz ""GhostBear_74"" Mustaffa " macloud@pacific.net.sg
"* Coruscant Promenade " "Starunner " starunner@email.com
"* Palace Wars " "Dad*Mad " dadmad@dadmad.de
* Duel Of The FatesV2.0 "Shadriss & WhiteShdw " shadriss@hotmail.com
* Geonosis Hangar Cur-gan Javaa cur-gan-javaa@t-online.de
* Kaminoan Landing Platform "Khaza " "khaza@welho.com "
"* KaminoX " "DeTRiTiC-iQ " det@massassi.net
"* Emperor's Throne Room " "NwODeadlock " "deadlock@nwo2k.net "
* Ewok II Adam,Faceless_Clock
* Force Crusaders Academy- Hangar "Alex FC " alex.fc@interia.pl
"* Forgotten Rebel Base " "Dash Rendar "
"* Naboo Hangar " "Ralph 'ritual' Rademakers " info@rituality.nl
* Matrix: Sparring Program "DEADLOCK " jkentmarsh@aol.com
"* jedi Council SE " "NwO Deadlock " jkentmarsh@aol.com
* Duel Of The Fates LivingDeadJedi philip.thejedi@ntlworld.com
* FFA_Sarlacc LivingDeadJedi philip.thejedi@ntlworld.com
* Jabba place LivingDeadJedi philip.thejedi@ntlworld.com
* Carbon Freeze II "LivingDeadJedi " philip.thejedi@ntlworld.com
* Carbon Freeze "LivingDeadJedi " philip.thejedi@ntlworld.com
* The Matrix: Subway Station "MultiVitamin " "netzmeister@multivitamin-graphics.de "
"* ENTE's PadPadPack " ENTE (Andreas Endres) ENTE.endres@t-online.de
* ENTE's PadStation "ENTE (Andreas Endres) " ENTE.endres@t-online.de
* platform Jimbob (jdv) jimbuttons@hotmail.com
"* Sand Arena 2 " "Jens Ljungblad " jens.ljungblad@swipnet.se
"* Tusken Camp " "Javier Rodriguez ""Rodja Mez"" " JediMoves03@yahoo.com
"* Wookie Village " "The_Mute " swiftsneaks@hotmail.com
"* Echo Base " Karnivore karnivore@comcast.net
"* Otoh Gunga " "Chadrick ""ShroomDuck"" Rode " crode2@cogeco.ca
* Jedi Council GC Griffinclaw griffinriderx@adelphia.net
* Trade Federation Droid Control Breath geoloubo@hotmail.com
* Jedi Archives Sevker tylerdurden800@hotmail.com
* Endor Landing Platform Belial
* Star Destroyer Hangar "Jester-Spaz " Jester@planetquake.com
* Sith Temple of Ascension "David ""SatansMaster"" McMullen " "satansmaster@planethalflife.com "
* Rock Oasis "TheSnerd " st_reiter@edumail.at
* Ge_Arena_x "Xeph " xephar@hotmail.com
"* Imperial Duel Bridge " "JumboMonkeyfish " jumbo_monkeyfish@yahoo.com
"* Imperial Duel Turbine " "Olof Mцrck " dragonland_metal@hotmail.com
"* Bespin Pavillion " "Jester-Spaz " Jester@planetquake.com
"* Duel_yavin_hangar " "Dea " dearadin@msn.com
* Chamber Station T9XT8 Wayne Old wayne.old@blueyonder.co.uk
"* CloudShark " "MrCrusher "

MOD CREATORS
* Tusken Camp Sp Episode II Team Seb(crea) sebcrea1@aol.com
* Hoth: Imperial Base Sp THX_TK421 THX_Tk421@hotmail.com
"* Bespin_underground " Archer archer9234@yahoo.com
"* Blood-effects " "Charmin Deluxe " oliver@mijun.de
"* ForceMod II " "Azymn " ibidetalitis@yahoo.com
* Azloc Base Raven software
"* Gall Spaceport " "GidionTheDead, a.k.a. The CrazyKraut " GidionTheDead@aol.com
* Naboo blaster "ALIEN_JL "
* jango_pistol "Quigon007 " Gohan1230@cs.com
"* Geonosian Hangar sP " "Quigon007 " Gohan1230@cs.com
* Episode 3 A Jedi's Worst Fear "Quigon007 " Gohan1230@cs.com
* JediPLUS v4.3 BOFH, Darcious, Dest, Nitemare,The Eternal,RenegadeOfPhunk dysfunction@nyc.rr.com
"* Ultimate Blood Mod v1.0 " StrWrsXprt and Desann" StrWrsXprt@aol.com "
* ObiWan(Startup Page picture) "CybersynapTIK " cybersynaptic@yahoo.com
* Movie Battles RenegadeOfPhunk renegadeofphunk@3dactionplanet.com
* The Arena Showdown 1.0 "Killer_2000 "
* Mission to Mustal 2 "Captain's Shuttle Studios " captain@captainshuttle.com
* Naboo N1 Starfighter "Zymotico " zymotica@hotmail.com
* The Geonosian Battle Arena "Zeus (GRANT JAMES) and ShadyZ " ultimateZeus@hotmail.com

ALL READMES HAVE BEEN INCLUDED

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR
LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS
ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.
 GothiX
10-05-2003, 1:07 PM
Well, that's a start. But did they give permission? Else it's still illegal.
 king yoda
10-05-2003, 1:21 PM
it sounds good. please ask them all and release this thing.
 GothiX
10-05-2003, 1:42 PM
He didn't ask them all - I checked with some of the authors and he didn't. That makes me sick, don't go showcase this until you have permission from ALL authors.
 DarkLord60
10-06-2003, 12:12 AM
NeoMarz's zam wesell hmmm I wonder what he would say? let me think ummm no! he has only let us use it in our TC thats cause he works with us so I wonder what he would have to say I'll get him in here in a flash cause this pisses me off that a ton of other mods are gonna have the same Zam and thats just stupid. I know for sure you can't use Trebor coleman and our new Jango fett and clones or else we will get you shut down like that cause those are AOTCTC Exclusive, and ill be damned if we will let you use them. This mod makes me sick and I will see that it gets shutdown cause that is sad that you are stealing others work for your own even if you have a readme. This kind of stuff makes me want to tell my team not to release any of our models until we release the TC which will be a while yet so you can count me out for downloading this. I am sorry I am sure it would have been good if work wasn't taken!
 TimFX
10-06-2003, 4:17 AM
Sincere confession:
My English is not enough, i'm still a student. I understand very hard what you're saying.
A friend of mine is writing these sentences for me. This is the reason for the rejection
from the authors. I can surpass this with your help. Author list is above. These mods'
readme files are available in the Total Conversion. I think that I'm serving to the
Star Wars community. My goal isn't theft or something else. If you have studied the mod
carefully, you can understand that this mod is not an ordinary map pack. Let's unite and
create a better and entertaining Jedi Knight mode to the Star Wars fans.

Thanks to everyone who claimed to help and send e-mail to me.I receive many e-mails,
telling me to deliver the mod for money but this is not my purpose.
If this package becomes online on www.fileplanet.com)
(still working on english help and setup) you will be able to receive it on a cd,
without downloading it.
 GothiX
10-06-2003, 7:34 AM
"If this package becomes online on www.fileplanet.com) .."
.. I'll personally contact them to say it's theft, and request to take it down.

Good day to you.
 The_Mega_ZZTer
10-06-2003, 10:14 AM
I don't post here much, but my fellow Massassians brought this to my attention, so I felt that I should post this.

TimFX. You can't just take other peoples' work without their permission... let me make an analogy. What you're doing is basically similar to ripping off Shakesphere... anyone in this community can tell you're doing it. Now, the way I see it, you have four options:

[list=1]
You can contact each and every one of the authors, asking for explicit permission to use their material in your game. Then, their name should appear in-game somewhere in a credits listing, or near the material they allowed you to use. If an author says "No", (which many might, seeing as you tried to pass off all this as your work in the very first post, and didn't admit it until confronted with the fact), you remove their material from your mod. I suspect from what I already heard you don't want to do this.
You remove ALL material not made by yourself, and make something yourself. I suspect you don't want to do this either.
Publish this without any changes, permantly losing all respect from anyone who downloads it, and having it immediately removed from all download locations by various people, including gothicX and maybe myself. You would also be permabanned from anywhere you posted it. This SEEMS to be the path you have been on...
Drop the whole thing. Somehow I don't think you want this one...
[/list=1]

The choice is yours.
 DarkLord60
10-06-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by The_Mega_ZZTer
I don't post here much, but my fellow Massassians brought this to my attention, so I felt that I should post this.

TimFX. You can't just take other peoples' work without their permission... let me make an analogy. What you're doing is basically similar to ripping off Shakesphere... anyone in this community can tell you're doing it. Now, the way I see it, you have four options:

[list=1]
You can contact each and every one of the authors, asking for explicit permission to use their material in your game. Then, their name should appear in-game somewhere in a credits listing, or near the material they allowed you to use. If an author says "No", (which many might, seeing as you tried to pass off all this as your work in the very first post, and didn't admit it until confronted with the fact), you remove their material from your mod. I suspect from what I already heard you don't want to do this.
You remove ALL material not made by yourself, and make something yourself. I suspect you don't want to do this either.
Publish this without any changes, permantly losing all respect from anyone who downloads it, and having it immediately removed from all download locations by various people, including gothicX and maybe myself. You would also be permabanned from anywhere you posted it. This SEEMS to be the path you have been on...
Drop the whole thing. Somehow I don't think you want this one...
[/list=1]

The choice is yours.

I agree
 TimFX
10-09-2003, 10:39 PM
KOTF : KNIGHTS OF THE FORCE

We are asking permission for all authors. There is a support group is …..
We like to se you with us so we can create bigger and more entertaining mode.
We have thanked list in the mode.
Also author names will be in package such as

MAP Creators:
Each author name will be wrote right corner on the map as well as in the readme file.
Also there name will be appear setup screen in KOTF and credit list will be in KOTF web site.

http://www.kaliteweb.net/~tim/per1.JPGhttp://www.kaliteweb.net/~tim/per2.JPG)

Skin Creators:
Author name will be given to each skin. For example: Zam Wesell-NeoMarsl.
And of course there name will be appear in setup file and credit list on the web page.

Mod and New Level Creators:
All authors name will be appeared in KOTF. Screenshot’s ever new section
has there own author name on right corner on the scene. Also the author name will be
appeared in credit list and readme file.
 DarkLord60
10-09-2003, 10:49 PM
Thank you but one more thing please don't use any more of AOTCTC models until we release. Its just we don't want to see a bunch of mods using the same models that we worked hard on. If you do choose to use our maps and models then I will see that none of our stuff is released until we release the whole TC, which will be awhile.
Page: 1 of 1