Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MP scene so far

Page: 1 of 1
 Ocean
09-18-2003, 10:15 AM
The front page says MP action is already heating up

In the past 24 hours i have succesfully joined 3 games...

50 servers

30 are totally empty

10 are hacked or warez versions

10 are lagged to hell and are difficult to join/loading time is minutes

Advice...Finish the SP first, let some people get it

But the games ive joined, its cool, but laggy :(
 Sam
09-18-2003, 11:25 AM
Yea I had that problem too, exept the hack/warez server havent seen one of those.
 Prime
09-18-2003, 1:31 PM
I haven't had any problems with lag, but I agree getting into a game isn't to easy at this point. I guess I will practice my moves against bots for now... :)
 kazesan
09-18-2003, 1:52 PM
Yeah I got into 3 servers a powerduel, FFA, and siege. I only played FFA for a little bit since it the server admin was pissed at his settings. Powerduel was great fun and overall the 2 vs. 1 seemed even if the 2 worked together. It was also alot less boring waiting in line.

Siege is everything any star wars fanboy could want. Hoth is breathtaking and by far the best map. Korriban and desert are also fun although having 16 jedi spamming katas and specials is annoying. Desert is good but I havn't figured out the objectives just yet.
Page: 1 of 1