Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What do you do when you're waiting during install ?!

Page: 1 of 1
 Astrotoy7
09-18-2003, 8:59 AM
Many of us have been waiting for this game since before it was even announced ! So after these many months, we finally get our hands on the game, pop it in - then we wait for the installation.

Is it standard practise to stare at the screen for the whole install time, do others go make a cup of tea/coffee. Personally, I was folding washing.

Have fun all !

MTFBWYA
 The Cheat
09-18-2003, 9:31 AM
i usually fix a soup at hand (pizza or tomato), drink it and by the time i am back it is usually done
 Andy867
09-18-2003, 9:56 AM
I spoke with Kurgan about how many different ways to kill a reborn, and how waiting for the copies to come in the mail, but mainly about how good the game will be, and looking forward to MP.(And maybe perhaps I had a rolling rock or two along with some lunch.
 Jaden007
09-18-2003, 12:17 PM
I just sit ther looking at the pictures "eyes bubbling" and feeling the force flow through me and waiting and waiting and........then i go and pop in a pizza in da microwave! :compcry:
Page: 1 of 1