Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MP sucks part deux!

Page: 1 of 1
 megafu
09-18-2003, 8:06 AM
$$$$ that's what JA is about.
charging $50 for an expansion that only adds some single player campaign and 4 kaka moves that do nothing but look nice.
 Stimpy69
09-18-2003, 8:08 AM
Combos is what makes JK fun, not spammin attack......
 princessliar
09-18-2003, 8:09 AM
If you don't like it then don't play it.
 dragon457
09-18-2003, 8:13 AM
Heck, if you don't like it, send it my way! Heh.
 megafu
09-18-2003, 8:13 AM
you are a noob...

what i don't like is charging $50 for a product that is .01% different than the one before it. There is nothing new about the MP.
 NITEMARE
09-18-2003, 8:19 AM
children who don't understand a bit about the gaming industry should be quite. i won't contradict megafu, because i think that raven is not realy capable to make a mp game worthwhile playing more than some months. but that's just my view of the industry. the best mp experience comes from mods, or mmorpgs which are specially designed for online play.

why isn't this megafu banned yet? he keeps on with his stupid bashing, wlathoug his first thread got closed...
poor admins and mods, this is going to be a hard time. many children with high expectations will moan here...

ps: you are the n00b megafu, the mp is different. just learn how to master it. give it time and then be smarter.
 StormHammer
09-18-2003, 8:30 AM
megafu...your last thread on this subject was closed, I imagine because rather than being constructive it just turned into an excuse for insulting other members. So you don't like MP...fine, you're entitled to your opinions, just like everyone else. But don't carp on about it, or continue to make threads about it.

This thread's now closed.

Don't make another one, or you'll be banned. :cool:
Page: 1 of 1