Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I Can't Find IT!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Winduwt105
09-17-2003, 10:42 PM
Man i can't find JA can anyone tell me the store they bought it at?
 TK-8252
09-17-2003, 11:34 PM
I don't know what the stores are that are near you, but you could try eBay, but there might not be anyone selling yet. You could always order it online...
 Andy867
09-18-2003, 4:44 AM
Gamestop is selling it, and Best Buy, Electronic Boutique, www.lucasarts.com), amazon.com, need any other places?
 Kurgan
09-18-2003, 8:06 AM
Best Buy: Clueless. Today they claimed that they didn't carry Star Wars game at this time. Yesterday they put me on hold for 10 minutes and then hung up on me.

Wal-Mart Supercenter: Clueless Center. They don't get release dates or prices for games ahead of time. They only carried one Star Wars game, and it wasn't Jedi Academy.

Super Target: Super Clueless. Same story as Wal-Mart.

VideoGames ETC: Didn't have it, but at least they'd heard of it. Since they always price gouge, I didn't even bother to follow up.

Electronics Boutique: Local store didn't have it. Illinois side store had 8 copies yesterday. These guys had it together.

Gamestop: Didn't have it yesterday, had it today. I got mine there. Close and friendly.
Page: 1 of 1