Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Woo hoo got mine!

Page: 1 of 1
 General Theros
09-17-2003, 3:39 PM
I am installing it as we speak.
 Kurgan
09-17-2003, 3:45 PM
Enjoy the game.

And stay away from cd-cracks... ; p
 General Theros
09-17-2003, 3:50 PM
not sure if anyone posted this yet... but here is a snippet about the classes in siege mode

ASSAULT: an offensive/defensive class. Classes in this catagory are well armed with either weapons or force powers, making them formidable opponents in combat.
HEAVY WEAPONS: This class specializes in extremely high and concentraded damage output. Heavy weapons classes are armed with the most destructive weapons and force powers, inluding the Merr Sonn missle launcher and the Stouker concussion rifle.
DEMOLITIONS: This class specializes in wreaking havoc on destructible objectives wihle utilizing grenade-type weapons, inluding trip mines, thermal detonators, and det packs.
SCOUT: The scout class specializes in sniping and espianage. The jedi version of a scout uses mind trick and force speed to confuse enemies and achieve objectives.
TECH: Tech classes have many different abilities. Most can give ammo, some can heal other players, while some versions of the class can even bypass locks allowing for easy entry into a side door on a map.
JEDI: The jedi classes are warriors who do not utilize conventional weapons in battle, but instead choose to use Force powers and a lightsaber to engage opponents.

NOTE: To use available items with a class that does not have any force powers, press the force next, force previous, and use force keys.

hmmmm *scratches goatee*... very interesting
 ASk
09-17-2003, 3:53 PM
Every siege map has a custom set of classes
They are fully external (assets1.pk3/ext_data/Siege)
 D@RtHM@UL
09-17-2003, 4:04 PM
Originally posted by ASk

Every siege map has a custom set of classes
They are fully external (assets1.pk3/ext_data/Siege)

I only see white :S
 NickoHead
09-17-2003, 4:14 PM
I thought scouts got jetpack or something? :confused:
 Andy867
09-17-2003, 4:20 PM
Originally posted by D@RtHM@UL
I only see white :S

Its called a spoiler so that you have to HIGHLIGHT the text to read.. its to prevent people from accidentally reading a feature in a game that perhaps they wouldnt want to know
 General Theros
09-17-2003, 5:02 PM
an awesome little piece of detail that just adds that little bit of coolness to the saber

in levels that have rain.... the rain drops sizzle on the saber... you can both see and hear that tasty sizzling sound! Great detail!
 TK-8252
09-17-2003, 11:27 PM
General Theros, that feature was in Jedi Outcast too... It's not new.
Page: 1 of 1