Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

cl_parsepackentities (Only asking what type of error it is)

Page: 1 of 1
 Milena
09-17-2003, 2:20 PM
Hello all..

Well as I saw in the stuck threads, people asking about a fix for the error cl_parsepackentities will get banned, and now I just wonder why?

If the error could be legit, or if it is a proven fact that it only happens in a warez version of the game.

Rest asure Kurgan, I'm not asking for a fix - nor do I have that error, only wondering if it could be legit, since if so, then how could people with a legit error like that get any help?

I'm a moderator and administrator on various boards (Prefer to be anynomous so don't ask what boards, since it could lead to incompetance in my leadership if I haven't done my research properly) and I want to make sure that this is a legit error if such a gravity of action must be taken.
Any facts of this will be gladly accepted.

Thanks for the reply in advance,
Milena
 Kurgan
09-17-2003, 2:26 PM
The error comes from using a hacked exe or "no cd crack."

That is why we don't allow it on here. And you could have asked this in PM btw...
Page: 1 of 1