Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MP Saber Balance

Page: 1 of 1
 SpaceButler13
09-16-2003, 6:45 AM
I've looked and haven't found a thread on this, though I'm sure there is one. Basically, what are peoples' thoughts on the balance between single, dual, and staff sabers in multiplayer? The dual sabers seem to me, (from the sp demo), less controllable and seem to leave the front wide open, though the staff has much more potential to be deadly.
 AxVegetA
09-16-2003, 6:59 AM
Yes sir.

I am sick of the SP talk, i will probaly just play MP, and yes i agree with you about the duals and the staff.

The dual sabers are defensive (if i am not wrong), the staff is ofensive and the single saber is a mix.
Dual sabers are made for defense, block, then atack, for deadly counters (my thoughts).
Staff is made for ofensive and actually seems way better than duals. Because i find harder to kill a staff player than a dual.

Well i dont even care about staff or duals because ill use my ONE saber and kick everyones ass (yes you can kick with single saber :D )

i posted in "easy way to kill a reborn" my thoughts of JA MP, i wont say all that again.
 Kurgan
09-16-2003, 1:43 PM
In another day or two we will be able to try it ourselves....
Page: 1 of 1