Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jerry, I'm cheatin on my loved one !!

Page: 1 of 1
 Astrotoy7
09-16-2003, 6:29 AM
Hi All !

Ive just made a realisation, I have so fallen in love with the swirling and twirling of the saber staff that I cannot imagine going through most of the game with a plain old single saber.

However the idea that I'll have to cheat to do this, thereby ruining the continuity of the story in a sense makes me feel none too pleased !

Have others experienced a similar realisation !

**Also, yesterday I accidentally did this move with the saber staff, not unlike a baton twirl, where the character stands still and twirls the saber, sorta reminded me of a move obi wan did in ep 2 - anyone know what im talking about ?! Any help would be appreciated !! **

MTFBWYA
**Nearly there !!!!**
Here in Australia I will be picking up JA on the 18th, and that's my birthday ! How bout that !
 Crow_Nest
09-16-2003, 6:43 AM
happy birthday 2 u.:)
 Starfire13
09-16-2003, 7:14 AM
You're getting it on the 18th? In Melbourne? I thought it wouldn't be out here till the 19th.

I hope you're right. If so, I can start playing JA 24 hours earlier! :p
 Astrotoy7
09-16-2003, 7:53 AM
Yeah, the guys at the local Electronic Boutique think Thursday - but I can hang out till Friday if need be !
 masterofmayhem
09-16-2003, 8:44 AM
I'm in Adelaide. Might ring EB tomorrow and find out when and how much. Trust me to lose my job just before an awesome game comes out. Now i'll have to save instead of just blowing cash on it! :mad:
 The Cheat
09-16-2003, 9:03 AM
i actually like going back to the single saber sometimes in the demo, just to try everything out
 Astrotoy7
09-16-2003, 12:16 PM
Trust me to lose my job just before an awesome game comes out. Now i'll have to save instead of just blowing cash on it!

Man ! I lost my job a couple of weeks ago too ! Bugger ! Lucky for me it's my birthday this week, my GF is being nice enough to buy it for me as a prezzy !!

EB down here(in Melbourne) is giving $10 off for pre-order. Theyre retailing it for $79.99, so I guess that means that you get it for $69.99 if you pre-order. I'm not sure if it comes out in special packaging like JO did, I LOVE my JO T-Shirt !

MTFBWYA !
 Starfire13
09-16-2003, 1:06 PM
I saw on Ausgamers that it comes with a free Jedi figure.
 SlapNut
09-16-2003, 1:11 PM
so is it comming out on the 19th here in Perth too?
 Starfire13
09-16-2003, 2:32 PM
I believe so. Darn, I wish games here in Australia were cheaper. They cost double the price compared to other countries. :(
 Troopr-Undr-Fir
09-16-2003, 3:04 PM
haha, US is great aint it :p
 masterofmayhem
09-17-2003, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
Man ! I lost my job a couple of weeks ago too ! Bugger ! Lucky for me it's my birthday this week, my GF is being nice enough to buy it for me as a prezzy !!

EB down here(in Melbourne) is giving $10 off for pre-order. Theyre retailing it for $79.99, so I guess that means that you get it for $69.99 if you pre-order. I'm not sure if it comes out in special packaging like JO did, I LOVE my JO T-Shirt !

MTFBWYA !

Nooooo! That's not fair! My birthday isn't until late December... I can't wait that long! I already get ripped off having a birthday so close to X-Mas!

I'm gonna ring up today and see what the deal is with the game here in Adelaide.

Oh yeah... in another thread some guy said he just got the game a g_sabermorerealistic is still write protected in the full version! Ewwww!
 Crow_Nest
09-17-2003, 7:04 AM
Hey its already september 17th in my country!
 Astrotoy7
09-17-2003, 2:21 PM
gotta chime in on this one

haha, US is great aint it

Only someone who lives in the US would ever say that ! Don't forget about the exchange rate though, when making your price conversions !

I'm quite happy to part with that amount of money to support all the lovely people at Lucasarts & Raven who have worked hard to bring so many of us so much joy ! We are all jealous of their jobs, but do wonder how geeky they all are, and speculate that they'd have the fugliest groupies ever !!

Plus hey ! I got a job today ! wow ! a job and JA and my birthday all within a couple of days, this is probably the closest I am going to get to happiness in this wicked world ! (No offence to my GF)

MTFBWYA !
 TiBo
09-17-2003, 2:40 PM
I might wait a bit until my friends get it and ill see if they think it is worth it. I really want to get it, but i dont know if i should, since i usually get addicted to games like this and my school work usually slips a bit.
Page: 1 of 1